9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Five Guys stuffing. Melted Milkshake Chug. Big soda burps. Fat chat. 27 minutes

5834 calories in less than 30 minutes 🍔🍟🥛 3 double bacon cheeseburgers with extra toppings for some bonus calories, large french fries, 2 milkshakes melted down to pure creamy goodness, and a 2L of soda for all the big sexy burps you could ask for. Casey's greed is on FULL display in this video. She's bigger and greedier than ever. She sits down and simply does what she does best - gorges thousands of calories from her favorite restaurant: Five Guys Burgers & Fries. She double fists greasy double burgers, chugs creamy milkshakes, enjoys some yummy fries, and takes big gulps of sugary soda. She fat chats away as she eats giving you some life and gaining updates. 

Watch Casey struggle to move and shift her body as she eats. She has to sit with her legs spread so wide for her huge, full, heavy gut to sit between. Her belly is so big and full that it pushes her boobs up to face. She tries so hard to button her jeans that fit in August.. but it's a lost cause. That's okay.. pigs don't need pants. She stands up and shows off her full belly for you. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

That was, without a doubt, the hottest clip on Curvage!!!! 🥵  Thank you, Casey! 

What I love about how you approach this, is that you obviously are competitive. I would think everything you do, you do 110%. The smile and attitude are contagious and inspirational. I'm feeling hungry for 5 Guys right now though.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.