9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Five Guys stuffing. Melted Milkshake Chug. Big soda burps. Fat chat. 27 minutes

5834 calories in less than 30 minutes 🍔🍟🥛 3 double bacon cheeseburgers with extra toppings for some bonus calories, large french fries, 2 milkshakes melted down to pure creamy goodness, and a 2L of soda for all the big sexy burps you could ask for. Casey's greed is on FULL display in this video. She's bigger and greedier than ever. She sits down and simply does what she does best - gorges thousands of calories from her favorite restaurant: Five Guys Burgers & Fries. She double fists greasy double burgers, chugs creamy milkshakes, enjoys some yummy fries, and takes big gulps of sugary soda. She fat chats away as she eats giving you some life and gaining updates. 

Watch Casey struggle to move and shift her body as she eats. She has to sit with her legs spread so wide for her huge, full, heavy gut to sit between. Her belly is so big and full that it pushes her boobs up to face. She tries so hard to button her jeans that fit in August.. but it's a lost cause. That's okay.. pigs don't need pants. She stands up and shows off her full belly for you. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BLTs

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey spends this entire video in the golden zone of a stuffing, at her limit and loving it. Every time you think she's done for, she goes and chugs more milkshake. Her burps are everything you want them to be. It's astounding watching her jiggle the burps out. I for one would be very glad to see more burping content in the future. As she states in the video, any good piggy is going to let loose and get burpy

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The growing fatty Casey is here once again to show how eager she is to grow out of every piece of clothes she have and add more X in front of the L. On her 5 feet frame she packs on over 2 days worth of calories and you get to see her usual bellyslap, bellyrubs the significant moaning and the most loveable laugh you ever hear. If that wasn't enough there is hot fat chat that always makes everything extra goooood. The hottest part is the standing in front of the mirror, what a wiev! Casey is natural beauty but she did a good job with the make-up as always and a really nice colour on the nail polish. With all this said it's in the very top of the videos I've seen IN THE WHOLE FEEDERISM community. Get this one. 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

This video is too hot to adequately describe. It starts off with a close up of her round, pretty face and gorgeous eyes and then zooms back to reveal her absolutely enormous belly. Before she even takes a bite, her bulging gut is already protruding so far due to the sheer volume of pure fat she has packed on. She has made herself so fat, she needed a wider camera lens to capture the girth of her engorged midsection. As she shovels food into her fat face, her gut swells even further out straining on the band around her belly and causing it to sink into the densely packed fat. She has such firm belly fat that when she slaps it, it quivers like beachball of jello. As more and more calories slide down her throat, you can envision them turning to pure fat and you know all that grease and cream is going straight to her belly.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

After way too much anticipation, I was finally able to watch this and WOW was this the biggest turn-on of a clip EVER! Casey! You definitely outdid yourself here! Needing the wider lense is beyond epicly hot!!!! 🥵 The quality was untouched btw. Your body and all it's beauty was on FULL display! The burps were bigger than ever and the full expansion of the greatest gut in the world continues to grow! I see there were already 19 other reviews that are all beyond 5 stars and this girl deserves every one of those and more! More is her favorite word after all! Just need to mention that her face continues to grow in beauty the fatter it gets! Sometimes, as hard as it is to take your eyes off that gut, you MUST be captivated by that perfect plump face of hers! That smile and those eyes!!! Those huge cheeks and growing double chin!!!

Finally, we cum to the finale where she stands and shows off the hang and how those jeans will NEVER fit again!!!! This giant beautiful blob of a lady is growing and I am ALL here for it!!! Infinite stars for this one, Love! Clearly my favorite clip ever so far!!!! 😍

Link to review
t69502a

What a fabulous video. To see Casey gluttonously stuffing her belly until it is amazingly swollen and distended is a joy to see. You look fabulous. 🥰

Link to review
Guest marshallmathers6969

What an amazing clip from an amazing model. So fat and beautiful 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Good lord the pure act of gluttony from this hog is one of the most amazing things you will ever see. The greasiest meal imaginable all being eaten without a moments thought. Just unimaginable how hot this is. Truly have to experience it yourself 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

I have never seen Casey this FAT in a while! She just eats and eats and doesn’t stop until she is satisfied with her meal and her ever growing belly! Casey will definitely need a new bigger camera to fit her entire gut on screen! A must watch for all you fat lovers!❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

Full disclosure: This clip drained me right in the 45 second introduction. Casey is so pretty and joyfully fat just seeing her talk from about getting filled up and out bowled me over. She's just beautiful. And this clip is like a backstage pass to her not-so-secret beauty regimen. Casey knows how powerfully her excessive and luscious fat enhances her beauty. She shows us it's not easy becoming a Goddess. It requires a healthy investment and dedication every damn day to achieve the standards she sets for herself. And Casey blows the standards away and resets the whole meaning of beauty. She fattens herself up so purposefully and intently. Loving every moment of her growth. She is so involved with becoming more beautiful that the real struggle is to catch it on camera before her feast disappears into her delightfully sexy belly. And yeah, that Belly makes quite an appearance and impression. She LOVES her perfect and fat belly. She astounds us all with its Grandeur and Opulence. pat-pat pat-pat. So much food. So much fat. The STARTLING size of her Belly.... It's so hot it's obscene. She's so gorgeous. Get this video and be obsessed along with me. 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Wow it's so hot to see Casey devour those burgers and especially hearing she had to resist eating them along the way home it's hot to hear showing food is always on her mind. Also seeing her try to button up those jeans couldn't ask for anything better to see she looked huge being stuffed I wanted to rub the belly

Link to review
Collegefatty10

I cant believe how much Casey can eat. She's such a pig in this. Im surprised those jeans ever fit her. I love how she greedily eats everything and then shows you exactly what all of that overeating is doing to her.

Link to review
rubenslamour

I have to admit, I am a fan of Casey and her voluptous curves than I have first laid my eyes on her! In this video gives us enough time to worship her fabulous body and in the center her super sexy belly, naturally. Hear her sexy voice and watch her indulge food. Every look, every movement, every caress of her belly is sexy and worth to see. 

Link to review
sanderson23

You really need to make more burping videos!!! I loved how big you got and just how you just want to be so massive. true queen

Link to review
jackal27

OMG make way for Casey! Wide load coming in for one very sexy stuffing. Here Casey is stuffing herself on a five guys large meal. Before I continue I just want to say Casey looks bigger than ever and that’s before she even crams all this food in her. I can’t wait to see a weigh-in clip by her because whatever the number on the scale she has no doubt increased in weight and size. So, back to her stuffing, she decides to tackle 3 double bacon cheeseburgers, fries, two caramel milk shakes and a 2 liter of soda. She actually had 3 milkshakes and more fries but her appetite is so big she couldn’t resist digging in on the ride home which I find so attractive. She does a pretty good balance of consuming everything, rotating evenly while rubbing and smacking her planet sized belly. Personally, I love that she has to let out some burps throughout to release the pressure accumulating in her gut. She also adjusts how she sits in front of the camera so we get some great angles of her increasing girth front and center and side views. Speaking of cameras, Casey has officially become so big and fat the she had to buy a camera with a wider lens so she could fit properly on screen for us. On top of her belly I can really see her latest gain in her double chin and plump breast and thighs. Obviously this clip has it all and then some, if I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would.. 🤯😍🔥🥵🤩

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Casey is impressive as ever scarfing down burgers and shakes into her ever expanding gut 😍, its also great to see the progress she's made as she tries in futilely to button up her old jeans.

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Casey’s latest stuffing video is a MUST SEE ! It’s incredible how her appetite has developed throughout her gaining journey. This piggy scarfs down double cheese burgers like nothing ! Her behavioral and physical changes become more stark with each update. Gaining an incredible amount of weight has changed aspects of both Casey’s body and personality. It’s incredibly HOT see this progression unfold. 5/5 for my new favorite stuffing video from the Queen of Curvage 👑 ❤️🐷 🔥 

Link to review
godstone45

This video shows off what a massive HOG Casey is becoming. There are girls in this community that you can tell are only dipping their toes into this fetish and then there are girls you can tell were born to get fat, Casey is one of them. Gluttonous and without self control, truly a massive fucking blob.

Link to review
Residentsteven

🥵 I knew I had to check out this Casey vid straight away 😍 damn she is such a 🐷 but we all know that by now 😂. Her belly is huge even before stuffing her face she is getting so round now she hardly has a neck. Burping and jiggling her way though 3 massive burgers, fries, 2 milkshakes and a large soda. She is turning into the cutest tub of lard on curvage, I’m in shock 🤯 at how much fat is hanging off her. Those huge gluttonous burps to so hot. Do not miss this vid, 5 stars.

Link to review
sackdaddy

6 stars! This clip is so hot! Casey is stuffing herself so fast while talking about her gainz and showing off her huge body 😍

Get it you wont be disappointed in this piggy 🐖🐷 

Casey also uses a wider angle camera lens she outgrew her old one , now how hot is that alone lol 

Link to review