5 Screenshots

About This File

Your professor has noticed your grades are slipping and calls you to her office to talk about it. She then says she can see you staring at her wobbling belly all throughout class and offers a way to fix your grades that will benefit the both of you. 

Soo much teasing and fat chat! I talk constantly throughout the video, showing off my big belly, and telling you how much bigger you're going to make me! 

This is my first time roleplaying and it was definitely the most fun I've ever had while making a video!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DirtyPaladin

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hands down, one the greatest bbw models of all time, and this is probably her best performance. Her dominance, the clothes, her hair, the dialogue. I consume this like a gourmet meal. I hope she comes back with alittle teaser video or at least pops up on another platform. I'm pretty quiet about my big girl obsession, but tcg deserves the love. 

Link to review
Guest John Parker

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Honestly the best video from her. I miss her!! I want to see more!! 

Link to review
rubenslamour

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh this prof is worthy a noble price. i would give my whole attetition all day to comply to all her wishes if i could see her undress and reveal all her devine body. The highest possible gratification would be to touch and caress this voluptous sexy body. Where can i subscribe for a secial treatment, please?

Link to review
AlwaysFried

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Definitely should do some vore vids 

Link to review
neverdietcoke

10/10 should buy! 11/10 for the video!

She is at her biggest ever, her belly spills out far in front of her on her thighs and her face has gotten much rounder and softer. But don't worry, she became even more beautiful! Her plush round face with her double chin are just perfect. She is the most beautifull and sexy model by far! 

The roleplay was outstanding, the story is super hot and she fills it with playful teasing while she's caressing her body and playing with her fat 🐷🥰

What excites me the most about TCG is the way she loves being fat and the way getting fatter excites her. Like when she talks about her stretchmarks or when she giggles herself. She can't stop enjoying herself! 

Keep it up TCG you're amazing! ❤

Link to review
markkuu

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

11/10 video, she's gotten so huge and she's clearly a natural at roleplay if this was her first time. If you're debating getting this video but unsure im telling you right now you will not regret it one single bit 

Link to review
crm1028

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Absolute perfection! This is by far TCG's best video. The RP is next level and I definitely hope there's a follow up at some point because DAMN! If you're still thinking about buying this masterpiece, the answer is yes yes YES. She's looking rounder than ever!

Link to review
puretrash

Perfect role play! She really knows how to tease. Woman of my dreams!

Link to review
Guest davbec

I've been into feedism since my high school years. Not sure if you figured this scenario on your own but this was one of my first fantasies when I first started exploring feedism. Thanks for making it happen in video!

Link to review
Kieran8

Its so crazy to see just how huge you are getting and i LOVE it! This video was a turn on, absolutely worth it! Keep up the gaining, you look amazing! ❤

Link to review
Guest vs112018

Should definitely revisit this scenario 50 pounds from now. 

Link to review
Guest sneakersxbasketball

Amazing ❤️

Link to review
Casanovab

😂Let’s talk about this MADNESS!!!!🙏Holy, thanks god and thank youuuu!!!! You’re so fucking hot, and your face🤤You’re truly beautiful, maybe the hottest clip I’ve ever seen by far on here! I can’t explain, I experienced a rare feeling in front of « this »!😱😍TCG is fucking HOT, this lingerie on her, is maybe the most beautiful thing you’ll see, her fat hugee tits fit perfectly in it, yes definitely those tits, but that belly too, it’s HUGE! Her whole body, I’m honest, she’s a true goddessss!!! Stars can’t explain how

MUST SEE TO BELIEVE IT!!

Link to review
tazino24

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Awesome role play. 

TCG has grown to a fat goddess. She has more than doubled her starting size. Her face has gotten even sexier with her fat double chin, while her gut is growing out of control. A dream of a girlfriend and a bright example of how sexy a feedee can look. IMO she is by far the most beautiful feede on the site. 

Link to review
wdyw

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

If you thought TCG was getting big in her recent weigh in video. Think again. This video is on another level she's clearly  outta control her belly looks crazily big - the fresh stretch marks are an obvious sign of gluttony at work - she's getting huge before our eyes - don't miss this amazing exciting video, just imagine if TCG was your professor and feedee.

Link to review
Bickford18

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Ok all of her videos are great but this one is on another level. Not only does she look hot af in the video, but the whole scenario is sooo sexy. I would kill for her to be my teacher. Underpriced. Much better than 5 stars. 

Link to review