6 Screenshots

About This File

Brooke has been on college break over Christmas + New Years... and has been home visiting family... they are shocked to see her weight gain and can't believe their eyes... 

In this clip, Brooke talks about her family's reactions to her weight gain. She talks about their comments and ideas for how Brooke should lose weight. Brooke laughs it off, they have absolutely no idea that Brooke is loving her new curves, fat rolls and stretch marks. Brooke talks to you about how she has been secretly stuffing herself in her room and in the car, so her family don't see the amount of food she devours on a daily basis. 

Brooke shows off her fat body from lots of different angles + plus Brooke also talks about her visit to her family doctor and his shock at her weight on the scales. 

Brooke tries to button her tight denim shorts back up but her big belly gets in the way and she's unable to fasten them.. Watch as Brooke struggles with an old size 6 mini skirt that used to fit her... But now her thunder thighs and big ass are getting in the way... Brooke starts to wonder she is going to grow next.. 

Brooke then stuffs herself silly with her new favourite naughty treat - creamy chocolate mousse in a can for you all to watch. Brooke finishes the calorie loaded cream canister of chocolate mousse. There are up close shots of Brooke eating the cream. The clip ends with Brooke twerking her huge ass on her couch - just to show you how BIG she is getting (The couch won't stop squeaking under the load of fat its holding up)! 

Lots of weight gain talk + belly grabs and jiggles + and boobs exploding out of Brooke's way too small bikini. 

If you enjoy this comment and review! My favourite comment/review will get my next video free! I would love to hear what you think and the encouragement always make me want to get even fatter! 💗

B xx 

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Kevin Morad

Posted

Your body is already beyond sexy and a turn on but at the time of this recording myself i was wishing your love handles were maybe a few inches protruding outward or that you can continue your journey without your family worrying too much but i can understand covid19 is just a mess just like The US president Trump who will be stepping down but its my idea with both $ and Places to gain that said Fat Handles with almost everywhere requiring a mask and some areas fancy places even closed in my area so i don't expect another return but i do love your body in the upload and will probably be more than thankful for future ones ❤️

2 minutes ago, Guest Kevin Morad said:

Your body is already beyond sexy and a turn on but at the time of this recording myself i was wishing your love handles were maybe a few inches protruding outward or that you can continue your journey without your family worrying too much but i can understand covid19 is just a mess just like The US president Trump who will be stepping down but its my idea with both $ and Places to gain that said Fat Handles with almost everywhere requiring a mask and some areas fancy places even closed in my area so i don't expect another return but i do love your body in the upload and will probably be more than thankful for future ones ❤️

Also my Sis is a Brunette girl living on her own

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.