Your Curvy Plump Cake Eater: Weight Gain & Ass Worship

$13.99

(2 reviews)

16 Screenshots

About This File

Uh-oh! You totally busted me being lazy on the couch--with vanilla frosting on my face at that! It's your birthday and I wanted to surprise you with a cake & myself in sexy lingerie. But after finishing the cake and taking a taste, one bite turned into two. Before I realized, I have scarfed down your entire birthday cake! I'm getting so huge it's getting rough fitting in my clothes. I even demonstrate how my thigh highs can no longer fit my growing thick thighs. I complain about how I rip my yoga pants, my boobs pop out of my bra & my ass is getting plumper and plumper. Wow you actually prefer me like this? Perfect. I jiggle my ass, tummy and thighs. I have something better than a cake for you. You need this fat, thick, plump ass all over your face smothering you as the ultimate birthday gift.

*this clip is a custom. The name "Shannon" is used. (I just have frosting on my face no actual cake consumption is filmed)

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you love the word "plump" (and how could you not?) this is absolutely a must have clip. As mentioned, it is a custom, but you'll be so knocked out by Carmita's delicious curves and honey-dripping voice you won't even notice. Who wouldn't want to come home to this gorgeous growing girl and she spills out of her shrinking lingerie and extra snug stockings? It's a birthday present you'll want to unwrap every day of the year. Buy this clip, take a seat (because your knees are going to be too weak to hold you up) and bask in the impossible beauty that is Carmita Bonita.

Response from the author:

Aww thanks so much for this very sweet review!! Made me smile :D❤️ 

Link to review
dj2k1357

This is another must buy if you are loving how soft and curvier carmita has been getting. She starts off on the couch roleplaying that she is your gf who accidentally ate your bday cake. You get a nice glimpse of her sexy belly lying down and sitting up, as well as her boobs in a too small bra and her chunky thighs in some white thighs highs. You get to hear some sexy fat chat about how much shes been gaining as she licks frosting off her lips (sadly there's no actual eating of the cake)

Speaking of cake, you get an even better view of hers as she turns around and proceeds to jiggle her two big soft cakey buns closeup in your face giving your nice glimpses of her in just a thong. Listen to her talk about smothering you with a cake I'm sure you would find much tastier ;). Alot of spreading, slapping and clapping.

Next, she sits on the arm of the couch and play with her belly and other fat bits, like her thunder thighs that her plus size stockings still roll down over, and she pulls her thong down a bit to show off her juicy beginner potbelly, grabbing and jiggling it and letting it rest on her thigh. 

Finally, she finish off with her massive ass bent over the couch in doggy as she taunts and teases you more with how much bigger she will get. 

The only thing that really takes you out of this clip is the constant use of a name (assuming this is a custom and what the customer wanted), but it's stilll a well executed clip with plenty of fat talk and fat play to keep you immersed and satisfied. Only thing that could have made this better was watching her in her infamous deep arch pose from the side, devour the cake with her sexy moans and looks. For now, I will just settle for the finished product of frosting all over her face 🐷😋

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the review! I'm so happy you liked it!

And yes, it was a custom. They didn't want any cake just a face of frosting. I'd love to do an actual cake eating clip eventually though! Sorry--I really wanted to edit out the custom details but it would've made the clip really cut off/bad transitioned. 

Link to review