4 Screenshots

About This File

Released from the Candii Kayn vault from when I was at my biggest! I originally took this on as a custom request with a full script and everything. They insisted that it be shared with others to enjoy. I thought about it for a long time and I'm happy to share it with all of you 😘❤️

Candii is too fat to fit into any of her pants. After trying them on, she walks her pant-less ass to the kitchen to eat some snacks. To her surprise, Candii's fiancé set up a dessert feast. Candii chows down on donuts, cookies, whipped cream, and heavy cream. You get to see her stuff herself from all angles. Her chubby hands on her fat tummy and thick thighs spilling over the seat of the chair will make you drool. Almost as much as her, while she eats these decedent desserts. After Candii finishes eating, she attempts to leave, Winnie the Pooh style, and gets herself stuck. Her fiancé eventually comes home to find his thicc partner begging for help. He lubes her up like a greased pig and tries to get her unstuck. Does he succeed? You'll have to watch find out! 😉🧸❤️🍩🍪🥛🍯

Other Files from Candii_Kayn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a small masterpiece and I'm glad that we had the chance to buy it.

Candii has always been stunningly beautiful, no point in denying that, but in this video she was at her heaviest and not afraid to show it: a curvy and shapely body that must be seen to be believed!

The video is well edited, except for some annoying background noise, and provides plenty of fuel for our fetishes: outgrown clothes, belly stuffing, stuckage, humiliation...

Plus, everyone likes Winnie the Pooh. ❤️

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This will go in the Curvage hall of fame clips 🏆 Candi looks huge in this clip, her 🍑 barely fits in anything anymore and she gets stuck  🥵 serious just buy and watch, this is truly a masterpiece. 

Link to review
EarthLanders

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She is immaculate in everything she does. A must-buy for those that can’t wait for her potential return. She has made some of the best stuffing/gaining content ever and this video is right in line with that success. 

Link to review
Guest BoxOfShoesOnABoat

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

The more Candii, the better! 😍

Link to review
StuckFan141

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Any more stucks in the vault? Ready to buy! 

Thanks for sharing this, hope you’re well 🥰

Link to review
Kieran8

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The amount of effort you put into making videos is so damn incredible! You are 100% one of the best gaining content creators out there ❤ if you do eventually come back to making new content, that would be amazing and hopefully you do, however i do hope you are enjoying your hiatus! This was such well made video, much love, Candii! ❤

Link to review
HaveANiceDay

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great video, so much beautiful fat on your body, big round belly, and bodacious booty.

welcome back Candii, I hope all is well and you’re living your best life, thank you for sharing this video and I hope to possibly see more videos from the vault. 😁

Link to review
Growmorebabe

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Candii_Kayn forever holds a special place in me. It was such a surprise to get one from the vaults! Candii was a model, had a model’s body all throughout gaining, and I know she still does now wherever she is. She has an incredible figure, she’s the pinnacle of fantasy, and definitely shows it off here.

With how splendidly gorgeous and fun Candii is in this, I can sense the dilemma coming from her. She carries a burden. I also felt the humiliation was in bad taste. I would much rather see her in ecstasy than humiliated. Candii, you have been and will always be a dream girl. I hope you find such happiness in whatever role and weight that you pick.

Link to review