8 Screenshots

About This File

Thank you Domino's 👏 for this quality stuffin and for not needing some punkass 3rd party to deliver it. 🥳 An all around GREAT stuffin today and my belly is so satisfied. 🤰 Clearly. 😉 I stuffed a whole pizza into it along with some very delicious brownies. 🤤 Oooh I just LOVE an excessively enjoyable stuffin. 😁 And I left some time at the end to show off what I did! Nothing better than some good belly rubs when it's nice and full. 😌 PLUS!... I look SO damn good. 😍 Love love LOVE today's video, fifty-five stars  #goodjobjessica 🥰

Cat Kitten GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

RareFan96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You look so good in crop tops, I could jus squeeze you 🤤

Share this review

Link to review
pj44

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great video, Jess!  I was wondering where you bought that Plump shirt from, but then you said you made it yourself... very creative!  Would you wear that out to dinner with a feeder? 😜  I love how you powered through the pizza and brownies, even though you were getting very full, like a real fatty 🤰!  You're looking so sexy, keep up the eating 😁

Share this review

Link to review