6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s late, and I’m in my room, wearing my favorite lingerie. I want to show off my gorgeous fat body for you, wiggling and jiggling my belly and thighs. Getting down on all fours and shaking my ass for you. 
So many jiggles! I can’t help myself! 

After an outfit change I start bouncing on my bed, excellent close ups of my belly and tits bouncing up and down! Enthralling sounds of my bed creaking and my belly slapping against my thick thighs. 
You get me at every angle, and as I progress the bouncing gets more and more aggressive and the bed gets louder and louder! I’m having so much fun! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

rubenslamour

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yes, love our fat Ghoulfriend, and You have just to watch this vid that contains so many views of this voluptous goddess in any possible position. i love at her especially this black see through lace top. I love how her mouth watering boobs are accentuated by this top. The only problem is, that by a length of over 14 minutes it's impossible for me to watch this vid with out interruption, it's simply too randy, i have to take a cold shower in the middle.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for reviewing!!! I love it!!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Roccopiccone

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

Good jiggling but not so much creaking as declared in the description

Link to review