2 Screenshots

About This File

I am looking bigger than ever before in this new clip... this may be one of my hottest clips yet!! 👀

We open by me discussing how fat I've gotten. Don't you love it?! It feels so good to be so big and fat all for you. Every time I look at myself now, though, I just get so horny. And I don't have you here to please me (unfortunately 😫), BUT I have an idea. Let me hump my pillow and pretend it is you.

I give you all the best angles. I bounce around on top of my pillow while my tits and belly jump up and down. I make sure to go nice and fast, but also slow the pace down so you can savor every second with me. I moan in pure bliss, this pillow is no you, but imagine its you between me is getting me worked up. I make sure to turn to the side, showing off my rolls and fat ass that jiggles every time I shake it or grind up against my pillow. There isn't an inch of me now that doesn't jiggle, and this video will show you that!

At the end, I coax you to finish with me, getting hot and bothered just at the thought of you watching me. Watching me grow, jiggle, shake and get bigger for you is so hot isn't it? I know you love it 😘

giphy.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review