4 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren is just noticing how HUGE Her belly has become! ❤️🔥
Lauren becomes overwhelmed as she realizes how much she has TRULY gained! 
from her chubby face, big ass and HUGE TUMMY!

Watch as she visibly gets turned on playing with her huge belly sexually
She even reacts to her mailman walking up her driveway as she is playing with you on camera! 

The multiple belly drops that happen in this video are EPIC. Literally breathtaking!

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A VIDEO WHERE LAUREN FINALLY GIVES HER TUMMY THE ATTENTION IT DESERVES, THIS IS IT!❤️💋🔥

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fuck Yesssss! Freaking Lauren and her belly! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 If you are a fan of fat bellies, and aren’t we all lol, this will definitely get you going! 💦💦💦💦👍🏻 It’s absolutely crazy how much her belly has ballooned up this past year! 🐷😍 Clearly a year of nothing but laziness and indulgence! It is so sexy how she plays with all her chub, she has so much of it! Love the growing love handles 🤗 and those belly drops are for real, so JIGGLY!!! 😍😍😍 On top of that you get steamy fat chatting as Lauren tells you how fat she’s gotten! 🔥🔥🔥 Mesmerizing AF! Freaking GODDESS!!! 

Response from the author:

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you!!! I LOVE THIS!!!! 

Link to review
CCT0ny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

That post man is the luckiest guy alive! I so wish that I was in his position, you would definitely be able to tell that I think you're sexy with my mouth gaping wide open, haha! I can't tell you how much I just love your belly, and how much it actually turns me on! You have definitely come a long way in just a year, and I can't wait to see you grow even bigger! Seeing just how much of a hang your belly has, and how close it is to touching the seat really had me drooling! It's so fucking sexy seeing you jiggle your belly and it causes your breasts to jiggle as well! Just the thought of being beneath you, and feeling your fat belly drop on top of me is so damn hot! And hearing how big your breasts have gotten really got my blood pumping! You are the sexiest, most gluttonous, hottest bbw ever! I never knew what part of you I loved the most, but I guess it's your belly since you managed to get me a second time in one day!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Thatonepersonyouno

Once again knocking it out of the park but this time the focus is on one of the sexiest bellies you can find. This video is enough to make any man have passionate thoughts. 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Everybody knows that @LushLauren makes epic, crazy hot roleplays, but sometimes I feel that I like her more regular videos even more 'cuz they're always so cute and fun.  And this is certainly one of those instances.  Something about her constant smile, pretty face, comfy, stay-at-home outfit (that's halfway off for most of the clip), and her glasses just make Lauren all that much more adorable than she already is. 😍

And it's incredible to see and hear her talk about how much she enjoys her marvelously voluptuous body.  She really lets you get an idea of how delightfully soft, squishy, and of course HUGE (obviously) her belly is.  And the mail carrier incident is frickin' HILARIOUS!!!  Altogether, a fun, sweet, sexy clip!!!

Link to review
Bbwlover234

If you love big bellies your gonna love this vid it’s a must buy 🔥🔥🔥🔥😘 so sexy Ms Lush 

Link to review
Euglenoid

This might be one of the hottest videos on the site. Lauren's belly has grown so much since she started modeling and hearing her talk about how much bigger it has gotten over that time is incredibly sexy. It's clear that it won't take long for her belly to rest on the floor in front of her, if she keeps up her gluttonous lifestyle. Whether or not they happens, this video is definitely a must-have if you are a fan of her gaining journey.

Link to review
butthole

HOLY SHIT LAUREN IS THE BEST EVER... Everything she says and does is hypnotic. Those lips, those eyes, that voice, those thighs. MAN!!!!

Link to review