Quarantine Gains DGAF 2: Can't Stop Gaining!!

$8.95

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Quarantine may be over, but I haven’t stopped doing any of the greedy, gluttonous things I got addicted to during all that time on the couch. 932522219_1_0_GIF_12.thumb.GIF.f2a2c3a69464fd078773a87902386e80.GIF1_0_GIF_1.thumb.GIF.d20eee73a0f1fcb8fa52b93bca8e0f1e.GIFNoticeably fatter than in Quarantine Gains DGAF, I drink beer on top of an already bloated, stuffed, fat gut, and belch as much as I talk about being fat, greedy and lazy, how I love it, don’t want to stop, and can’t hide any of my gain anymore, eventually waddling up and down the room for you, showing you the ways I used to be able to kind of hide things that now only hi light how much jiggling fat I’ve added to my frame.499441197_1_0_GIF_13.thumb.GIF.d0656d909a6bedb00dbd516666218b88.GIF I’ve never looked, felt, or acted so fat and sloppy.

IMG_0284.jpeg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0291.PNG

IMG_0292.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ImaginaryAngel

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Been a minute since I gave a clip from Bella a proper review and I have some time to make up for. But my goodness, if you love a fat, lazy slob then this will big a perfect turn-on. 🥵 Quarantine may be officially over but that definitely hasn’t stopped Bella from indulging in quarantine life ie: lazing around and stuffing her huge gut and getting fatter and fatter.

Buy this with the first Quarantine Gains DGAF, seriously, it’s worth it to see the sheer amount of weight Bella’s been putting on in all the right places 😍 that well-fed belly is quickly taking over her frame, hanging lower and lower and constantly wobbling and jiggling, it’s easy to see why when you see how much Bella waddles, having to swing those huge hips and thunderous thighs around.

Plus, you do get to peek at her massive shelf of an ass and it’s fun to imagine being in the same hotel as her and watch her pass by, eyes roving from the belly hanging out of her clothes, the booty swaying behind her, listening to her belch with every step. 🥵 But, not to be out-done, Bella’s fat sloppy tits look as massive as always. 💗 Wouldn’t be surprised if they were swollen with beer at this point but it’s easy to see how much fatter they’ve gotten; practically begging to fall out of that tank-top with her perky nipples pressing against the fabric.

Bella will have you hanging off of every word in this one. Every lewd desire to be even fatter, to bloat herself more, to see which competing parts of her anatomy get the biggest~ often punctuated with one of her lurid belches 🥰 this one is well worth the buy!!

And speaking personally, with Bella leaning back lazily for much of the first part of this shoot, it’s very easy to imagine pressing your face into some choice places~ 🤤 Keep growing gorgeous! We all wanna see how huge you’re gonna get!

Response from the author:

Your writing is so freaking amazing!! Thank you!!

Link to review