11 Screenshots

About This File

This clip opens with a familiar scene - Violet Beauregarde as we know her, fully inflated with the oompa loompa song surrounding and humiliating her as she struggles....and what happens after this faithful day? This clip proceeds to follow Violet ten years after the events of the movie. She's now a blueberry addicted adult who has hatched a plan to sneak back into the factory!

1077741700_Violet-BlueberryAddictedGIF1.thumb.gif.5848f920cfbf29c03f8ce1a1d090e11d.gif1684598787_Violet-BlueberryAddictedGIF2.thumb.gif.76b04156eaa8b8d637477e6afd397e54.gif1111784968_Violet-BlueberryAddictedGIF3.thumb.gif.2475f76ca7311161f38d6d3d8d009785.gif1451452282_Violet-BlueberryAddictedGIF4.thumb.gif.13e89c0f17b204d4aafc9e9dcdfcbf12.gif

Come catch up with Violet Beauregarde in this video with TWO blueberry inflations!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wewzy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this video from start to finish, watching you squirm and whimper as the oompa loompas just keep singing about you, hearing you talk about wanting it all to happen again, and then the big greedy gum chewer getting what she deserves again. 

Link to review
Anonn3512

The effects are great like all of Rosie’s past blueberry content! The idea of violet becoming addicted to becoming a blueberry is a fresh take and you absolutely play the part well. The mention of gaining weight to feel like a round blueberry again was a hot addition. Overall this is a must buy for anyone into blueberry content. Keep making more videos like this!!

Link to review
itisreallyme

Not usually into blueberry stuff all that much but I was intrigued since RosieMarieFeedee has done such great work in other videos. This video was fun, she does great role playing, and I can tell she had fun doing it too. Her moans are pretty hot.

Link to review
ahemahem

Also not usually a fan of blueberry content, but this is a must buy for any fan of Rosie’s! Not only do you get to see Rosie acting out a live-action morph, but between the writing, the effects, and her totally committed performance, this clip goes beyond role play and is downright filmmaking. Tim Burton would be proud if not super turned on like the rest of us. 

Link to review
CFH

What an absolutely incredible clip, this is one you definitely shouldn't miss! Rosie is looking as stunning as ever as we see her enjoy the Wonka factory not just once, but twice, each time ending up as a gorgeous, swollen blueberry 🥵 Rosie is consistently making some of the best blueberry content out there and this clip just continues to prove just how high quality her content is, the effects are fantastic, the setting and inflation look incredible and her acting is absolutely perfect and it's this combination that makes her clips as good as they are. The dialogue is perfect, the way Rosie talks combined with the sfx elevates this clip into the stratosphere of amazing content. Honestly, the amount of work that goes into videos like this is crazy and for this price, with the gorgeous Rosie on screen turning into a blueberry, it's an absolute bargain.

Fantastic work as always, Rosie!

Link to review
Dylanator69

Didn't think I'd like the new blue coloring on your face but ended up really enjoying it! Facial expressions were perfect! Maybe a NSFW one next time?

Link to review
Susanschultheiss94

Wow, you can really tell how much effort and improvement Rosie gets from clip to clip, with how good this clip is you can only imagine how good her future videos could be.

Link to review
MissJackson

HOT DAMN!!! 🥵 Rosie is back at it again and does not disappoint. The inclusion of two inflation scenes and the contrast of the colors used in both really sell it. I can tell that Rosie out so much hard work into this clip making it well worth it. The monologue in the middle of the clip was beautifully performed and really helps the viewer sympathize with her position, which makes the second inflation all the more cathartic. Damn Rosie, you really struck gold with this one!

Link to review
fhdbxv

The absolute best blueberry clip i've seen by far. Rose seems so into it and it just makes it that much better! I would love to see more of this. The acting was on point,  the effects have definitely improved, and the sounds effects bring it together perfectly! this was incredibly exciting to watch and I am very excited to see how rose's future projects turn out! will definitely be buying the next clip!!!!! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! :) Be sure to let me know what clip you want for free honey ;)

Link to review
hapax1230987

Possibly the best clip made so far Rosie! There's a reason your blueberry videos are highly anticipated, its because they're very well made. I can imagine they're difficult to edit (the fact you had to inflate yourself twice must have been a challenge), but the results speak for themselves. Your clips are sure as hell fun to watch.

What a way to kick of November, keep chewing!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I didn't think I was into blueberry clips but Rose Marie blue my mind with this incredible roleplay! Take a ride on this riverboat. You'll like where it takes you. A delicious delight from start to a very full figured finish! 

Link to review
Bigberry

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow fantastic clip Rosie you do the absolute best violet and I love your facial expressions and acting I'd amazing and so may I add so sexy... Everyone get this clip you will not be disappointed at all amazing clip... And also I love how you swelled up bigger this time really got me going lol 

Response from the author:

Wow ;) Thank you so much!

Be sure to send me a message and let me know which of my clips you’d like for free! :)

Link to review