5 Screenshots

About This File

((15 Minutes )) 

• In this file: Stuffing//Bloating//Burping//Belly Play//Belly Button Fingering//Overstuffed Moans//Fat Chat 

I’ve been craving pancakes all week; there’s something about eating that much bread and carbs all at once that turns me on -so- much, just feeling myself swell up & up as they expand in my stomach with each and every bite- ooof. I’ve been such a greedy girl lately; I wake up still bloated from the night before (but somehow I’m starving), stuff myself with a huge breakfast, have snacks, have lunch, more snacks, and finish the night off with a giant dinner and gain shake (although, last night I actually had -two- dinners) 

Every part of me is swelling; my tits feel huge, my hips are out of control, I can’t fit my fat thighs into any of my old jeans, uhhhhh..l’m running out of clothes and it’s only been a few months. This dress can barely contain me, fuck. I’m blowing up 

🥝 reviews help me -so- much and are always encouraged, tell me about how fast I got you off 🥝

D3602CA4-951F-4C2A-AE2E-0C7295EEA0A0.gif

F55AC583-EAB2-4622-8FF1-0B103F779E81.gif

07666629-69A2-4655-A5EF-7B9AA5802B51.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Berytosz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was supposed to not buy videos anymore, and because of you I'm doing it again.... You are amazing and addictive.🤩

Link to review
sweetzombiejesus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Adore you're at a place now that you've embraced your own autosexuality; either through an empathetic boy/partner or life events or both :) you're a gorgeous resource every additional ounce is a step towards ending hunger :(for your beauty)

Link to review
Danument

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So incredible! Best fat chat and that outfit was amazing. Loved that their was burping in it, I’d love to see like a 2 liter chug fat chat vid or something like that in the future.

Link to review
Monty Hall

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Outstanding!  Love the narration and the views.  Well done!   

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much<3333 

Link to review