8 Screenshots

About This File

[fat chat, belly play, pov]

1_0_GIF_1_26.thumb.GIF.1ffdc02c40fea1c2316f8d6b29618740.GIF 206042789_1_0_GIF_127.thumb.GIF.56dc97914a8e32ce67b172d4443f5802.GIF 187800450_1_0_GIF_135.thumb.GIF.0abd8700f9f1f1dfaf534672499d7160.GIF

I love being fat 🥺 sometimes I just can't help but get super turned on by how big I'm getting, so I  decided to spontaneously ramble to you about how much I'm loving my gain, how my body feels, and what it's like to be obese...hehe it honestly feels so unreal sometimes, like I'm for real faaaaat 😍 I'm shocked every time I look in the mirror and see an actual double chin, even more developing rolls, and a big saggy gut 🥵

Of course while talking to you, I can't keep my hands off my enormousss belly. After telling you all about my delicious fattening body, I jiggle, squeeze, and poke my extra-flabby gut for you to show off how much fat I've piled onto my formerly fit body.

It feels soo amazing to fatten up, so listen to me talk all about it!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgee

What I love about this video is that Kelli really proves how passionately she loves her new fat.  One gets the idea she just sits around holding on to her big fat rolls, in total bliss.

Link to review
darrax

It really shows how much you are enjoying yourself and your ever expanding softness is a sight to behold. You were born to be a bbw and every pound just adds to your hotness 😍

If your tummy gets much bigger you won't even need to wear underwear because your big sagging belly will preserve your modesty all by itself 😉

Link to review