15 Screenshots

About This File

DairyQueen is back at it again with the Coke and Mentos bloat and is looking so much bigger this time around!

If you watched 'My first Coke and Mentos Bloat' Curvage Clip then you know this video is all about the deep, loud burps and the swollen, distended view of my already massively round belly! 

I start by taking just under 10 Mentos from the roll and I have Two 20 0z bottles of Coke while I begin my Bloat in small lingerie and a skin tight pink tank top to show off every curve so you can really see me stretch my belly out!

I give regular Belly updates through the film to show how taut and round my gut is becoming, My bed creaks underneath my immense weight and as I grow more and more I jiggle around and show you just how big and rock hard my huge tummy has become!

Towards the end of the video I get so exhausted from the expansion that I have to lie down for an Oil Belly massage!!

I mention how I wish you were there to help rub my big curvy belly down and I let out some more burps and even one hiccup-burp :) I honestly cant believe how Plump I become by the end of this clip!

~ Included in this Film~

Lots of Deep and LOUD Burps

Fat Chat

Bed Creaking

Jiggling belly and Boobs

Heavy breathing

Whining due to being overstuffed

(the video ends abruptly due to lost film)

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest RoninRue

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If I didn't know better, I'd think DairyQueen was ready to give birth she was so huge and tight. God I would love a pretend labor video hint hint😉

Link to review
Quinton B.

This video was astonishing. Ur belly is a beautiful piece of art; nice, tight and swollen from the top and jiggly and fatty on the bottom. Nice breast and belly button to go with that sexy bbw combo as well. I just recently made this Curvage account and i’m sure glad I made my first purchase on this sexy goddess of a film… Can’t wait for more!

Link to review
myeyesonly

Massive boobs, round oily belly, sexy face. What more is there to want? 5 stars, I’d do ANYTHING to be her feeder. Love it! 😍

Link to review
SodamFat

Wow! The angle in this vid is fantastic, can you even see beneath your massive breasts and belly? I love how your bloated and distended gut blocks out most of your face. 

Link to review
Micheals

Amazing capacity and a vry sexy belly and burps, no wonder you have to oil up to help with what  swollen and greedy gut you have

Link to review
Bloatedbelly69

Facial expressions really show how full you are in the video. Great angles and overall video quality! Definately worth the buy especially for that price! 

Response from the author:

Yay thank you so much babe that is awesome to hear!! 

Link to review
LaughingViking

This video is amazing, and you are amazing. Thank you so much for making this video. 

Nothing better than a big waist & a pretty face! 😉

Thank you so much you're so sweet babe!! 

Link to review
Guest Pigfarmer94

Seeing an already massive belly from a goddess like DairyQueen is just enough to buy this video. But seeing her do the coke and mentos challenge, bloating her belly and giving us divine songs as burps is what makes me rock hard everytime and honestly best video to go off.

Omg thank you baby! 

Link to review
quinten

Holy cow! This video is amazing! The orb shape of her belly is sooooo sexy, I keep watching over and over just to see it jiggle. 😍😍 Her skin looks immaculately soft, I can vividly imagine rubbing her massive stomach. ❤️❤️ I love her content 

Thank you so much my love ! More new videos to come soon! Should I try another mentos ? Hehe 

Link to review
vengerov2003

Your oiled belly is so awesome! 

I bought 5 of your videos. They're all fantastic.  What a huge tight bloated belly you have, as well as being a very beautiful woman.

Keep up the great work.  Thanks for keeping your videos affordable and in HD.

More slow belly button play would also be great.   

Thank you so much for this awesome review I'm so glad you liked it ! 

Link to review
AceRockwell

Great video.  Great value Great price.  Best belly in the net!! Take my money!

Aw what a lovely compliment !! I'm so happy you like it !! 

Link to review
Billymayes

This video is amazing! Do yourself a favor and purchase this video I promise you won't be disappointed. The most perfectly swollen belly 😍😍 I've ever seen!! I'm eager to see your post Thanksgiving belly, keep up the great work!

You are such a sweetheart thank you baby!

Link to review
mrlovalova2k6

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I’m still in disbelief at how sexy DairyQueen is. She keeps setting the bar higher every video! Love to see her struggle through this coke and mentoes bloat. The belly rub with oil at the end is absolutely amazing 🤩 

Thank you so much!! Lol my belly hurt so bad I really needed that oil!! 

Link to review
crazypie666

Wow, I cannot believe the size of that belly! Incredible video, love the huge swollen preggo looking goddess! Thanks for a great and very sexy video!

I’m so glad you enjoyed it !! Thank you! 

Link to review
sanderson23

You are looking absolutely giant!!! i loved every second of this. You are defiantly a burping queen😍

yay! thank you so much again ❤️ 

Link to review
yohanh

An absolutely stunning clip, her belly is so round and enormous. Super sexy to see her grow throughout the video. 10/10 well worth the price!

thank you so much! im so glad you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Link to review
Waltermelon688888

Amazing content, my favourite on curvage. I love watching DQ push herself to her absolute limits, to the point where she looks like she’s gonna explode - super super hot and she’s beautiful 🥺 Keep it up piggy 🐷 

thanks for such a lovely detailed review ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest sneakersxbasketball

Amazing 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

DairyQueen looks massive in this clip. She does the Coke and Mentos bloat after eating a big meal. The burping in this video is superb. I really enjoyed the fat chat and belly rubs as well. Would love to see more videos like this from DairyQueen 😍 I highly recommend it! 

thank you! id be happy to take a similar request :) 

Link to review
Fox99

Glad to have DairyQueen back! She's come back bigger and rounder. Hopefully the growing doesn't stop anytime soon! 😘

awww yay! thanks so much

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

if you can leave me a more detailed review of what you liked in the film ill be happy to send you one free clip in return ❤️ 

Link to review