15 Screenshots

About This File

DairyQueen is back at it again with the Coke and Mentos bloat and is looking so much bigger this time around!

If you watched 'My first Coke and Mentos Bloat' Curvage Clip then you know this video is all about the deep, loud burps and the swollen, distended view of my already massively round belly! 

I start by taking just under 10 Mentos from the roll and I have Two 20 0z bottles of Coke while I begin my Bloat in small lingerie and a skin tight pink tank top to show off every curve so you can really see me stretch my belly out!

I give regular Belly updates through the film to show how taut and round my gut is becoming, My bed creaks underneath my immense weight and as I grow more and more I jiggle around and show you just how big and rock hard my huge tummy has become!

Towards the end of the video I get so exhausted from the expansion that I have to lie down for an Oil Belly massage!!

I mention how I wish you were there to help rub my big curvy belly down and I let out some more burps and even one hiccup-burp :) I honestly cant believe how Plump I become by the end of this clip!

~ Included in this Film~

Lots of Deep and LOUD Burps

Fat Chat

Bed Creaking

Jiggling belly and Boobs

Heavy breathing

Whining due to being overstuffed

(the video ends abruptly due to lost film)

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Tan regordeta por todas partes, con esa barriga tan redonda y grande que alguien podría confundirse con un embarazo, esa cara regordeta, tetas explosivas y tus muslos gruesos. Princesa simplemente hermosa🐷🤰🏻

IMG_3858.PNG.392b9dd88efd243f9e22dd8dd8455651.png

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.