HAS KITTY REACHED HER GOAL?! COME FIND OUT!

$4.99

(12 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

It's been a tad over a month and kitty has gained SOOO MUCH weight! it's quite unbelievable haha

After dinner tonight she got on the scale & was so shocked she just had to share with y'all just how much weight she's put on! 

I've been eating like a horse this whole month my fiance keeps asking if I'm pregnant LOL but I've been eating more than I ever have..those weight gain pills I believe could possibly be building up in my system because this is crazy lol.. anywho ...wait til you guys see how much I weigh now! 😁💕🥰🐷💕

Picture_20211102_015547872.thumb.jpg.0bfa5d7451ce82872f19ee28f8f667e3.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jazzman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful little video and So Worth the price. A terrific little body just exploding in FAT. And a sweet voice. The total package!

Response from the author:

Awwww, what a sweet rating thank you so much for the compliment it really means so much....thank you! 🥰

Link to review
Andrew111

Kitty's gain has been nothing less than spectacular. I love the way her weight gain goes to all the right places. Her ass is filled out to perfection. Shes tipping the scale in this clip . She is now a BBW on her way to goddess status. Happy to support her gain.

Awwwww Andrew, you're gonna make me cry! What a sweet rating, thank you luv *squeeze hugs* I sware it's guys like you that keep me going 🥰 Thank you! 

Link to review
soupsoupsoup

Kitty is a goddess and a beautiful person inside and out. I highly recommend you buy this video and support her. You will not be disappointed. 

Link to review
NeilS

10/10 video, don’t be deceived by the short length! The side angles are great and show just how much HLK has expanded since her last video - the scale doesn’t lie! Looking forward to keeping up the great work with the next one! 

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

Kitty weight gain adventure so far has been one of best in the community I hope the very best for the long ride ahead as always 10/10 XOXO!!!

You'll make a girl cry! THANK YOU luv 🥺🥰

Link to review
AthleteTurnedFatty

Following Kitty from the very beginning and watching her transformation even in her older video compared to now she’s someone who genuinely enjoys doing this you can always tell from her voice especially in this video how excited she is with everything and she has every right to be for her accomplishments. We love you Kitty and look forward to the continuing journey and thank you for sharing every step with us. Gone is that skinny little model she’s still a model just more for us to love.

Link to review
fontenoy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Omg Kitty you are astonishing. The way you carry your newly added weight is absolutely amazing! I recommend all who are following this incredible journey to check out this video. Thank you, Kitty! You continue to blow us away with every update!

OMGosh awwww thank you so much sweetie 🥰

Link to review
Zoll2008

When I first started following her, I did not think she was serious about gaining, but its obvious now I was dead wrong.  She needs to change her name on here to HungryButterBall or Kitty ButterBall!!!  If anyone has ever earned the title of ButterBall, it's her first!!!!   So Round everywhere!!!!

OKAY now this comment is gonna make me cry! THANK YOU!!!! 🥺💕

Link to review
pj44

WOW Kitty, you are amazing!  You've gained 20 pounds in one month, that's crazy sexy!  Your belly is noticeably wider now, and you thighs are thick and huge!  Great work eating so much this past month, and now that the holidays are here, you'll be able to keep right on gaining!

Link to review
Blackdevil99

Wow I'm speechless, so sexy. Your new goals are very demanding, I look forward to more videos and that you continue to enjoy yourself. you're a dream.

😍😍😍

Link to review
distance23

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video got straight to the point; don't be turned off by the length of it because the content more than makes up for it. Since the last weigh-in, Kitty has been working on her waistline and while it's easy to see in pictures, the video and scale provide even more.

Wow hunnie, that truly means a lot ..My appetite this since the end of September has been INSANE ....as soon as I leave the kitchen I'm coming back for more lol 🤣🤣

Link to review