Fat for Mommy (Ft. ItsJenniesBody)

$10.99

(7 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

RollPlayStuffing•BellyPlay•Fat Chat
Mommy needs to get baby (@itsjenniesbody)  big and fat by any means necessary. Jennie is eager to do as Mommy says but isn't packing on the pound fast enough...  the men on the internet say they want to see Jennie get fat faster or they will stop paying for their food... Come watch Jennie work hard to please her Mommy, @MissSugarPlumpFairy in this steamy clip... you won't regret it. ;) 

ROGO Review this clip before November 3rd at 3:00 PM EST and receive a clip of your choice, free! To redeem this credit, message me your chosen clip after reviewing and I will grant you access by November 5th! :)  (Credit is only good for clips published before reviewed clip, I.E. you cannot redeem this credit for any of my future releases!)

Reviews are always SO appreciated. Knowing you enjoy the content I put so much energy into means so so much to me. Thank you so much for your ongoing support. 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Just when you think Candice and Jennie can't do anything hotter, they find a way to turn up the heat to 11. Jennie submissive but smolders as the good growing daughter, and model Mommy Candice is all too happy to flaunt her ample assets and she shows just how hot a gaining girl can be. Hopefully we see more of these roleplay characters in the future! I definitely can't wait to see more gaining mommy roleplay from Candice for sure.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review