6 Screenshots

About This File

Mentos and Coke Consumption!!

Omg I'm so surprised how much bigger my belly gets.

So not being ladylike in this video, I can't stop burping. lol

Mentos and Coke Curvage.jpg

Untitled-1.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SeamusIRL

· Edited by SeamusIRL

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sit back... relax... and enjoy this intimate taste of voluptuous Niki pushing her gorgeous round body to its fullest size...

Using multiple cameras and plopped onto her big bed wearing bra and thong with black stilettos, she chugs a big full bottle of Coke and sucks down a bunch of Mentos. Her body expands as the chemicals mix in her tummy and her luscious fat belly grows fatter... burping and gasping, she stretches and twists her bloated torso;  jiggles and shakes her bulging belly to relieve the pressure...

Sensual closeups of this yumminess are all over this clip... especially the views of her gigantic belly inflating and growing out... a fleshy white balloon; smooth and succulent... 💦

Exhausted from her workout, this thrilling ball of Aussie lust lies back and relaxes, waiting for a nice slow belly rub with a massage... and a long cuddly nap... 🇦🇺 💚

590ad9754eb96_MentosandCokeCurvage.jpg.ed4e13d1ab9a29d8265c4587a276b910.thumb.jpg.753ef7d3c2d00406def1c5874c056044.jpg

Response from the author:

Thank you so much. Love your review ❤️

Link to review