8 Screenshots

About This File

IN THE FULL HALLOWEEN PARTY MY FEEDER GIVES ME AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE, INVITES ME TO A ROOM ALONE WHERE HE HAS THREE LITERS OF MILK AND A PASTEL PREPARED, AS A PUNISHMENT FOR NOT HIDE HOW GORGEOUS I AM AND SHAMM HIM IN FRONT OF HIS FRIEND WHAT HAPPENED IN FRONT OF MY EYES INEVITABLY ENDED IN MY STOMACH. ON THE KNEES AND TIE HAND AND FEET FORCED ME TO FINISH ALL THE MEAL THAT HE HAS FOR ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE I DID. IT REALLY WAS HORROR.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Greedy Sow is an insatiable demoness in this video. After being chained up, she has cake shoved down her throat and is funneled milk the whole way through. It's so hot to see her feeder push cake into her face and her accept it and swallow it down, especially towards the end when it becomes an endurance test. But this woman has an incredible appetite and an endless pit for a stomach. She obediently eats the entire cake and drinks the entire jug of milk. By the end she collapses on the bed swollen with thousands of calories, ready for well-deserved belly rubs after her punishing feeding.

She truly is a greedy growing pig.

(P.S. The Halloween decorations and costumes are on point too!)

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm amazed at how big Greedy Sow's stomach is.  She eats an entire cake and drinks 3 liters of milk.  Her belly is so big by the end of the stuffing!  There is some good burping and lots of belly play as well.  Check it out and support! 😍

Response from the author:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT I KEEP GROWING FOR YOU♥️

Link to review
ecplaneguy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very creative and sexy! The funnel feeding was especially nice expanding Greedy’s belly very nicely.

Link to review