2 Screenshots

About This File

Sixteen minutes of me taunting, pushing you to eat. Stuffing with you while I stuff myself. Its true mutual gaining bliss.

I'm an awfully hungry devil... and you're looking like you could use a stuffing, too, don't you think? 😈

I grab my pasta, smothered in butter and cheese, a box and a half of noodles that I want to guzzle down. I encourage you to stuff with me. Think of me as the devil on your shoulder, pushing you along, making you massive.  I know thats what you want, so why not give in?

Give in to gluttony. Give in to me. I shovel bite after bite into my mouth, shaking and smacking my belly as I go. I can't believe how fat I am! But I love that we are doing this together. Eating, giving in to the voice inside of your head, thats me encouraging you. Pushing you. Get fatter. Keep going and don't stop. 

Once I reach my limit of pasta, I put it down, showing off this big glorious gut. I let out some huge burps along the way. Can you even believe what a couple of fatties we are?!

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌