5 Screenshots

About This File

A holiday themed stuffing video from 2019 that's been unreleased to the public, until now! Over 20 minutes of hot face stuffing fun for a GREAT PRICE!

*Please note that since this video is years old, I am significantly thinner!*

Ginger has set up a decadent feast for a halloween party she's throwing, but she can't help herself from sampling the treats before everyone shows up; before she realizes what's happened, she's already made a dent in the snacks! She tells herself that she has to hold off until her guests arrive but she just can't help it, she's a total pig and just goes bananas!

fatty ruins halloween 1.gif

fatty ruins halloween 2.gif

fatty ruins halloween 3.gif

fatty ruins halloween 4.gif

fatty ruins halloween 5.gif

fatty ruins halloween 6.gif

fatty ruins halloween 7.gif

fatty ruins halloween 8.gif

fatty ruins halloween 9.gif

fatty ruins halloween 10.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Listen up everyone... this maybe the best value for money video of all time! Ero Hime once again stuffs herself to the limit, past the point of a tummy ache! Yes I know she is smaller than she is today but she still has sexy curves and I’d still say is an absolute 10/10! (There’s no doubt in my mind if she came to you in a bar looking like that you’d jump on her like no tomorrow!) She’s also one of the best most natural burping girls out there, in this video again she doesn’t disappoint. She even stuffs herself with Mac and cheese despite being lactose intolerant knowing full well it’s gonna hurt when she’s done, but she keeps eating. That’s the kind of will power and determination that makes her an all time great! No doubt in my mind, so let’s all appreciate and the least we can do is support her videos. Especially when they offer such great value. Trust me, buy this video and i guarantee you will have an amazing night! 

Link to review