*Cyber Sale* Why I ❤️ being 300+ pounds!

$3.20

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.20

Over the month of September I went through a rapid gaining spree and it really changed my feelings on my body. Prior to my rapid gain, I was feeling in a bit of a slump about myself, I didn't feel as hot as I did in the past. Now that the gain has settled and I'm adjusted to the extra poundage I can really enjoy myself! I can see all the weight setting in and it looks amazing.

But stuffing my face for an entire month really helped me love myself even more. The added weight just feels so good and soft, my curves are even more pronounced than before. All the added weight helped fatten up my tits and belly. There's so much more of me to grab and squeeze. I spill out of my clothes even more and it just makes them look even better. I love how my belly looks resting on my lap, I love how much space I take up, and I love how absolutely massive I'm getting! Being well over 300 pounds makes me feel so good, I can't wait to see how much bigger I get, especially since gaining season is coming up! Thanks for rocking with me on my gaining journey and supporting my fat ass ❤️❤️
Clip features: fat chat, gaining talk, fat appreciation, fat admirer
light background music

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review