3 Screenshots

About This File

Shego is stronger than Kim Possible, and there's no way Kim can defeat her... unless....πŸͺ🍭🍬

Shego has always been thin, fit and strong (and let's be honest- a huge childhood crush for many of us). But when Kim Possible learns about her number one weakness, Shego is totally defenseless to her own greed. Kim knows about Shego's sugar addiction and decides to fatten her up so she can be easily defeated by sending her annonymous packages of sweets every day that she knows this villian just can't resist. While Shego eventually catches on to Kim's secret plan, she still finds that her greed makes the sugary snacks too hard to say no to. When Dr. Drakken's plan to hide the sweets from her doesn't work, they have to devise a better plan to beat Kim Possible- one that allows Shego to keep eating herself fatter and fatter. Since she can't stop stuffing her belly with fattening treaets, her only choice is to push herself even harder and blow up like a balloon heavy enough to crush her rival. Soon she will be fat enough to turn her enemy into a "Kimmy pancake". This sexy weight gain rp is akin to the idea of blueberry expansion, so if you like that theme, you'll probably enjoy this one.

Β 

This clip includes: Rapid weight gain/ expansion rp, fattening, weight gain denial, fun character role play, fat chat, eating, belly play, ass and thigh jiggling, and corrupting characters from your childhoodπŸ˜‚πŸ’š

IF YOU ENJOY THE CLIP, PLEASE MAKE ME HAPPY BY LEAVING A REVIEW! THANKS SO MUCH!!

Β 

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Uff I didn't know I could be more turned on by GGGF. I loved this rp I could really imagine her being Shego. GGGF is for sure the best and hottest role player on this website. I recommend this video to everyone, definitely a must buy. πŸ₯΅ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Β 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for the kind words, always so happy to hear your feedback πŸ–€πŸ₯°

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❀️

Thank you! πŸ–€πŸ–€

Link to review
David8tor

Whew what a hot video! I knew I always had a crush on Shego but this takes it to the next level! Such a sexy voice and I believe this is Shego at her most powerful! I would like for her to balloon so big she is towering over me 🎈! I would take Kim’s place to become a pancake or just to be trapped under you while you continue to get bigger! Especially I am about to chow down and you plop right on me while saying β€œNo! I need to become more powerful! πŸ˜ β€ Love this clip πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I’m so happy you liked it, I had fun doing this one πŸ₯°πŸ–€

Link to review