5 Screenshots

About This File

ย Babyyy! Stoooooop!

I'm playing a game! You're gonna mess me up! Stop jiggling me- it's distracting!!

In this POV video, you get to be my feeder. I'm busy playing a game but you're more interested in playing with me.
You ignore me pleading for you to stop, plucking the controller out of my hand and turning me around in my chair.
Now, it's obvious to me that you won't let me get back to my game until you're satisfied.

You get me out of my chair and start issuing commands- spin around, put your paws up, bounce up and down..
I protest and roll my eyes, but ultimately I do as you instruct- posing and wiggling and wobbling for your pleasure.

You know I expect to be fed for doing all this, right??

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

very sexy this one is, you just can feel how fat and soft her body is, recommend this๐Ÿ˜€

Link to review
Eat Paydays

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is it. This is as good as it gets. Can't ask for much else in this pg13 website. Love her unammused facial expressions and demands. No fap well failed. Now I can go back to relaxing.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Sounds like I might be on to something with this kind of RP. I should do more bothered and annoyed CQ in the future!

Link to review