8 Screenshots

About This File

Life has certainly changed in a lot of ways since putting on over 160lbs, especially in the bedroom. Instead of explaining the obvious like how out of breath I get on top, I decided to tell some of my favorite sexy situations I've gotten myself into since getting fat! I will even be sharing my experience with @KinkyCurvyKat for the FIRST time!

1646042885_Promo5.thumb.jpg.1dcd214623c067ea20fefee9613dea3f.jpg1183650409_MySexLifeGIF1.thumb.gif.85bc75f51edf90fd339dabdbfc4fae73.gif1947902410_Promo4.thumb.jpg.dbf40d8d59fab3a1efceda73c54bc961.jpg

Topics in this clip ;

How's The Sex? | My Friend with Benefits | The Skinniest Person I've Been With | Threesome with a Thinner Couple | Experience with KinkyCurvyKat (kitkatfeedee)

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hendrix653

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

100% one of my new favorite videos. The sensual story telling along with the belly play are amazing! I LOVED hearing about your threesome and your experience with Kat. I hope to see y’all make some more content soon.

Link to review
Jay Rock

This is an AMAZING video! Rosie is extremely candid, vivid, descriptive and just a great storyteller. I enjoyed her talking honestly about how sex has changed for her since she's gained and her experiences since. I'd definitely be up to hearing more of these kind of stories. :D 

Link to review
Guest Jaquilis111

It’s always amazing to hear the stories she has from her gaining! It only makes following Rosie on her journey that much hotter.  Definitely recommend this one!

Link to review
ilovechubbygirls101

I have to say I’m happy you are happier with yourself now that you have gained! I enjoyed this clip and tbh it’s really hot. I definitely recommend this clip to others. It is entirely worth it!

Link to review
ahemahem

A must buy for anyone turned on by gaining. Rosie goes into detail as she brings us along through sexy scenarios since getting fat. 

The section recapping her legendary experience with KinkyCurvyKat is well worth the price of admission all by itself, and the other stories are just as hot. 

For any fan of fat talk, weight changes, and Rosie this clip will not disappoint!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

I'm not going to spoil anything, but if you like steamy, sexy fat chat (and who doesn't?) then put this video in your cart RIGHT. NOW. Rose Marie leaves NOTHING to the imagination in these scandalous and candid confessions. This is not a clip for the faint of constitution! Fall in lust all over again with your favorite round raven-haired beauty in this extended x-rated monologue. 

Link to review
Guest Ferrograd_83

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's so interesting to see someone's personal perspective on their own life and why they do what they do-nowadays it is so common to view someone as how they want to be portrayed by their own volition, and to see Rosie's passion and happiness with her gain is frankly endearing and cute. I found myself just listening to it in the background as I drew and painted.

Link to review
FatBellyFanboy

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Very insightful! The video maintains a really sexy vibe while at the same time giving a good insight about how it is being a bbw of Rosie’s caliper. Very cool!

Link to review
Dogman

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I would call this pure gold but it’s more like pure fat I love it and anyone reading this will too thank u Rosie for being so amazing and sexy keep it up you big fat sexy Angel

Link to review
Guest odnomord

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

an amazing video. Not just hot, but insightful too! I would implore any gainer or anyone thinking of gaining to watch this video. Rosie goes into a deep dive on how much she loves sex now in her new body. the jiggling, the feeling, how much more womanly and sexual she feels now. things you wouldn't quite think of but things that will excite you none the less.

Hearing how Rosie describes her sexual encounters is a treat, no details are spared. You just have to hear what she says about @KinkyCurvyKat! its worth buying for that alone! 🥵

Link to review