6 Screenshots

About This File

You came to me seeking to gain the thing that you desired most, your deepest darkest desire. But I know you better than you know yourself. I've made this special potion just for you and the effect? Well, it isn't what you expect but it's exactly what you desire most deep down. And the things I'm going to do to you after the potion takes effect? That's just a bonus for both of us, isn't it? 

Drink up. 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheOklahomanChad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By far my favorite Niki video. She does such a great job explaining the rapid weight gain it’s just pure perfection. 

I hope she makes another one like this again especially with Halloween coming soon. 

It would be hot if she does a gender transformation video turning you into a female super slim/fit model but quickly betrays you with her magic and into a massive BBW.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the review!! 😍🥰 I’ll have to think about what I’m doing for Halloween this year 😘

Link to review
Feederturnedfeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'd be drinking down that potion like there was no tomorrow, so hot! 

That’s exactly what I wanna hear 😏😘

Thank you!! ☺️

Link to review
Guest PlumpLove

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Although I'm already over 330 lbs., I could feel my belly growing with this video.  You are mesmerizing!  It was fun.

Omg thank you! 😍 I’m glad you enjoyed my potion 😘

Link to review
Mr Bellybuilder

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video had me wishing her magic weight gain potion was real. Nikki is a Rockstar with her WG encouragement content. This one really appealed to the submissive / closeted / unsure want-to-be gainer. Highly recommend!

A rockstar?? 😍😍😍 Wow, thank you so much!! 😍😘 I’m glad you enjoyed it! 🥰

Link to review
ChubbySaz

So not only is Nikki getting deep inside my mind knowing I crave being fattened and fattened by her, but she plays with her own flabby growing body too. 

Gorgeous face, hot fat body and an insatiable plot where she is living out her own fantasies. Nikki you're a dream and the video is hot. Now come fatten your piggy up. 

Must buy x

😍😍😍 Wow, thank you so much!! I am so happy you liked it! 🥰😘

Link to review
Jay Rock

Great video! The editing and green screen stuff was really well done, and your description of the gain was very hot. :D 

Aw thank you so much! 😍 I’m so happy you liked it! 🥰😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

🥰😘

Link to review
Collegefatty10

One of the biggest fantasies of every feedee is to be fattened by a witch. This video is perfect. Nikkimaialina plays the hot witch of your dreams as she narrates whats happening to your fattening body. HIGHLY recommend.

Aw thanks so much!! 😍I’m happy you liked it! 😘

Link to review
ursamajor

Not only was the POV narration of the rapid swelling incredibly hot, but the cherry on top of it all was the fact that the witch's hips in that dress seemed to rival the size and shape of her witch's cauldron 🥵

Ah thank you!! I'm so glad you liked it!! 😍🥰

Link to review
silverkey

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Man...Editing of this video is something else, she compliments the editing talking you into something that we all dream and wish it could be possible.

Very unique, glad I can watch it over and over

Hey thank you so much!! 😍

I'm really glad you liked it!! 🥰

Link to review