12 Screenshots

About This File

You called me into your office--what do you want? Oh no, you've noticed my weight gain from the time you hired me. I can't help it--first with the pandemic shut down all I wanted to do was stuff my face, then now that I'm back at work with that employee discount I can't help but eat and eat. You want to see all of my body and inspect how much fat I'm hiding under these little shorts and tank top? I guess there's no hiding it now. I strip down to my signature shiny hooters pantyhose, socks and bra showing you this massive belly I've been trying so hard to suck in while serving customers. I must admit so many times when I'm bringing people their food I want to gobble it all down right in front of them! I talk about my lack of self control with all this yummy food available to me here and how you're stuck with my fat ass since you can't fire me for gaining weight. I think me looking stuffed, juicy, plump and bloated is good advertisement here--it's showing people the food is tasty! You send me back to work as I struggle to put on my XL pantyhose and size L uniform. When are you buying me an XL uniform? I have no intention of losing weight or denying myself all the yummy food I can eat here.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.