12 Screenshots

About This File

You called me into your office--what do you want? Oh no, you've noticed my weight gain from the time you hired me. I can't help it--first with the pandemic shut down all I wanted to do was stuff my face, then now that I'm back at work with that employee discount I can't help but eat and eat. You want to see all of my body and inspect how much fat I'm hiding under these little shorts and tank top? I guess there's no hiding it now. I strip down to my signature shiny hooters pantyhose, socks and bra showing you this massive belly I've been trying so hard to suck in while serving customers. I must admit so many times when I'm bringing people their food I want to gobble it all down right in front of them! I talk about my lack of self control with all this yummy food available to me here and how you're stuck with my fat ass since you can't fire me for gaining weight. I think me looking stuffed, juicy, plump and bloated is good advertisement here--it's showing people the food is tasty! You send me back to work as I struggle to put on my XL pantyhose and size L uniform. When are you buying me an XL uniform? I have no intention of losing weight or denying myself all the yummy food I can eat here.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

As always, you are getting top notch quality when purchasing a try on clip from the lovely Carmita Bonita and this time, she is decked out in an absolutely form fitting hooters outfit. Listen to her talk about how much weight she has put on as you pretend to be her boss. She goes from embarassed to confident pretty quickly, and her sassy attitude about not losing weight because she can't be fired due to it is hot. Watch as she starts off standing in the outfit with her huge belly and ass looking small due to being constricted by the tight shiny pantyhose to her kneeling on the ground and revealing her bulging gut that is straining her pantyhose in the front, and her huge butt that is encased in the pantyhose like two honeybaked hams. Not to mention her boobs that are smushed together in her too small white bra giving her cleavage and jugs that look like they could pop out at any moment. She finishes as she starts, back in her ill fitting uniform that should be an xl, but somehow I think the struggle into the size L is hotter and more fitting for her being a greedy 🐷🐷🐷😋.

I'm not sure which is growing more. Her potbelly or her massive ass which has always been amazing and continues to get wider, wobblier and softer. My two favorite moments are when she has her pantyhose and shorts halfway down exposing her huge jiggly butt that now moves like jello once free from the constricting pantyhose, and coincidentally, watching her stand up and jiggle and struggle her fat ass back into the pantyhose. 

This clip was a masterpiece in showing off from every angle and a masterclass in stripteasing while showing off all 3Bs (Boobies belly and most definitely booty) with some sexy fat talk included. Her soft curves and soft spoken seduction is always a winning combination in my book. Definitely a well earned 5/5 stars and I hope this will be followed up with a stuffing vid in this same outfit. I would love to sponsor one for sure and watch you eat til bursting in that already form fitting outfit until you have to pull out your belly and ass before they rip right through 🍑🍑🐷🥰

Response from the author:

Aww thank you! This is an amazing review!! :D:D I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I went into the clip with a very brief idea of how it would go and I'm so happy with how it turned out and that you liked it!

Link to review