5 Screenshots

About This File

200775095_Project1.thumb.gif.86abd99fdaaab5f0d1641a8bb4a3c53e.gif

It has been YEARS since I have been to an all inclusive and I literally cannot control myself... I find my plates full to the brim and me struggling to move after EVERY meal. On top of that I am drinking so many of these sugary high calorie drinks... I am OUT OF CONTROL 🤤

My clothes are already bursting out the seams and I am sure someone is going to ask me if I'm pregnant (I shot this video a day before someone DID ask me)

I dont know if my clothes will survive this trip... my bikinis, my lingire and my dresses... too bad ;)

After this video I ended up going to dinner and eating sooo damnn much I was bloated to the point of pain LOL I will release that video soon too ❤️

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PlumpLove

This was another great video.  It is clear that you have gained, but you really are not that fat right now.  You just have a wonderful tummy, and it does show in the clothes you try on.  The last of your videos that I viewed did not have you speaking, and so it was great to hear your voice, and to hear your story in your own voice.  I absolutely love how you share your love of certain foods.  From this video, it is clear your weaknesses include cheese, as well as cookies (from another video).  Wine and cheese are among my favorites, and I would love to feed you cheese.  That would be so much fun!  This is an excellent addition to your videos.  Thanks.

Link to review
ssaylleb

Wow.. just wow. You have grown so soft and plump, your confidence in your body is soo sexy! I can't wait to see you add those 10lbs to each buttcheek 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you! Oh mannnnn that would actually be so amazing Do Want Scooby Doo GIF

Link to review
Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have to say that although I only like the videos where you overeat, I have been tempted to buy this one and it has really been worth it, it is making you softer and thicker, damn I love it, I really hope soon a video of you eating like a pig enjoying every bite, the people at the buffet lose money with you ;), you are an insatiable glutton!!! 

Response from the author:

Thanks Vulkannnn

Garfield Reaction GIF

Link to review