Dinner together?๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ

$9.99

ย ย  (6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Today I cooked a pasta that I love!ย 
Pasta with mushrooms and cream!
Is delicious and very caloric.... Maybe that's why I've been gaining a lot of weight lately?

My belly has never been so big and soft, it can barely fit in my pants and even my pink shirt has trouble containing it!ย  ๐Ÿท I am a good piggy?ย 

ย 

Hugs and happy eating :)

Wendy

Other Files from Wendy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

sixstrings

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

โ€œIโ€™m so full!โ€ But you keep eating๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s exciting too see you in this eating vid! You look bigger and hungrier, itโ€™sย not a surprise to see the portion is way bigger than last year!!! โค๏ธ

Response from the author:

wow! what a perceptive observer! haha :D

Link to review
NorthernWizard

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wendy is looking softer and bigger than ever as she polishes off a bowl of pasta and a few snacks. Clearly content with feeling full, her jeans don't stay buttoned for long.

ย 

Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Who need buttoned pants? :D

Link to review
jambolio

Fantastic video.

You can tell how much Wendy enjoys the food, she seems so contented and satisfied as she empties her plate (and then some extras). In every passing video Wendy seems to be just that little larger, that little bit more hungry and just slightlyย more excited by her exploits.

ย 

Thank you Jam, you're super sweet. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Have a nice day!ย 

Link to review
Guest DatDude420

Pasta does the heart and belly well!

Wendy looks bigger than ever here and she makes sure to clean her plate with the sexiest piggy noises.

Also after finishing her plate she immediately grabs biscuits to munch.

I would love to have dinner with Wendy, and by that I mean just watch as she goes through plate after plate.

Amazing content can't wait for moreย 

Thank youuu ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ No biscuits they were taralli, amazing italian food... Try them

Link to review
gricha

After months of admiring Wendy's expanding waistline, I thought her growth would eventually slow down... Boy was I wrong, she's wider than ever! I've never seen her so soft and jiggly! I don't know what 2022 holds for us, but if we take 2021 as a hint for Wendy it will bring many pounds, deep fat rolls and wobbly lovehandles! ๐Ÿค—
Watch this video if you want to share a dinner, a date with a tight-clothed piggy, fat and hungry!

Thank you! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’—

Link to review
Jorin85

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Such a cool and hot video!

The eating and fat chat are just the best! I love how Wendy gets more into it, the more she eats and the fulller she gets! This is just a great, greedy video! Highly recommend!

Aww thanks. Glad you liked it.ย ๐Ÿ’œ

Link to review