3 Screenshots

About This File

🐷 Here’s a Halloween treat that’s cheap, cute & quick! A sexy, jiggly tease of me in my pig costume— watch how much I jiggle! My belly is so huge, it makes tons of sense I’d be a pig for Halloween. Such a fat hog… I even snort like a piggy! I eat a single piece of candy… nothing fancy.

$1 ONLY TIL HALLOWEEN IS OVER! If a bunch of y’all like this a lot & review it, I’ll make a face down piggy eating video on all fours! 💕 — PLUS a little photoset! 

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

HoneyBun is dressed as a big fat pig 🐖 for Halloween 🎃 (what else did we expect?) She is a beautiful hog (nose, ears, and makeup are on point) and teases us throughout the video, eating a candy treat and oinking like the little pretty piggy that she is. I would die to see her eating on all fours in this costume 🥵 🎃

P.S. The video comes with some pics too

Response from the author:

I’d love to see it too!!

Link to review
bellyfan19

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a yummy Halloween treat. Such a pretty piggy!

Response from the author:

Thank you darling!

Link to review
Kieran8

You might just be one of the most jiggliest piggies ive ever seen! Thats quite a big pork belly you have there😍

Link to review