11 Screenshots

About This File

You invite your ex-track star friend over to study. You begin to notice how fat she has gotten when she begins to raid your fridge and pantry, eating everything in sight! It's clear she has become ultra lazy, even trying to get you to do her homework. But you become seduced and blackmailed into doing her bidding after she discovers  your secret...

191471781_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF2Fixed.thumb.gif.796688d0e6f81abbaabc1dc90431dc9b.gif1627505609_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF1.thumb.gif.326732412fad57877f656ec2bd671846.gif478106810_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF3Fixed.thumb.gif.f366ec4505730b242b8047c126601c9e.gif2132802529_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF4Fixed.thumb.gif.eb508e48db15e90b616826c3efb2ca66.gif1493882884_YourFatStudyPartnerGIF5.thumb.gif.f2122bb9d74287eb940330246ed2252e.gif

In this clip ;

Schoolgirl Roleplay | Stuffing | Bimbo Roleplay | Belly Play | Teasing | Hedonism

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sim223

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

that is one hot clip if my study partner looked that hot i would have spent a lot more time "studying"

Link to review
Guest SubFeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip is an absolute dream come true! All of the wonderful demanding by Rosie while she greedily stuffs her face with more and more is so hot!

If only she could come over to my place for a study session and eat all my food while I do all her work for her ;)

Response from the author:

Thanks sweetheart ;) Let me know what clip you’d like for free!

Link to review
Booba

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot clip rosie is a real bbw love the roleplay so so hot such the way she stuff her face so sexy i promise you guys this video so worth it🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️

Link to review
Manic3289

Incredible roleplay from Rosie make this super hot clip a bargain as you get to see your Favourite bbw ,accept that she has become a fatty 

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Wow Rosie I'd let you cheat off me anytime..... we'd probably both still fail cause I don't know the first thing about calculus, but at least I'd get to study with a super hot fat chick 😍. Also you would have been great to clear out all the spare food in my pantry. But really Its so hot seeing how into the role Rosie gets, she is very genuine and sexy while playing with her belly. Always great stuff from her.

Link to review
Guest jadam

Very sexy, love the unique role in this clip. Rosie makes the role feel very believable, it's super easy to get into. Clip is the right length and the quality is fantastic probably some of the best I've seen on the site. Definitely would recommend. Keep it up!

Link to review
Steve Johnso

This clip is so incredibly hot. I could watch it on repeat all day. Rosie is one of the hottest out there and I get hard just imagining being in her presence. 100% recommend this clip. If I had to study with a girl like that I would not be getting any studying done.

Link to review
Lad

This clip was fantastic as always. Rosie continuously stuffing her gorgeous face in front of you would be a dream come true in person. I love how bossy she is while gorging on your food. Submit to the belly and buy this clip!!

Link to review
dabsdk

One of the best things about RoseMarieFeedee's clips is the sheer variety of specific kinks and turn-ons she includes within each individual (and often generously lengthy) clip. This clip is no exception with new ideas and camera angles being used every few minutes. Additionally RosieMarieFeedee herself is always personable and really commits herself to the roleplay - one of the best Curvage models at this. This clip was beyond hot and easily worth the money. Not my first clip from RosieMarieFeedee, won't be my last!

Link to review
oerndan

This is definitely a hot clip. If i had a study partner like that, I’d probably won’t be studying. 😍

Just imagine, a jiggly chubby chick appears at your place to “study”, but ends up spending the whole session stuffing her face instead of actually reading any material. And to top it off, she gets so stuffed she takes off all her clothes and just starts jiggling her belly right on you! Can’t imagine that? Then you gotta get this clip. Definite 5 stars. 👍

Link to review
Guest jmg123

Honestly don’t think I’ve ever seen content with the production value Rosie puts into her videos! And this one has pretty much everything. Starting off with some great stuffing content, which continues pretty much throughout the whole clip, plus some weight gain denial sprinkled in to complement it. As the role play progresses the denial gives way to some wicked hot belly play and fat chat. By the end it’s top tier bossy/dom content. Rosie let’s her partner know that the “studying” is going to be her eating and you working 😍. No matter what you’re into this one will not disappoint!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Rose Marie once again proves she's the mistress of roleplay in this epic marathon of a clip. It's got so much! Stuffing, roleplay, domme, blackmail, POV, weight gain fatchat...She's a feast for all the senses. Live out your favorite schoolmate fantasy, or discover something you didn't know about your desires in this clip. You will come back to it over and over again.

Link to review
fat_elf

A wonderful new video, with a deviously sexy premise. An old friend who was a star athlete, now quit all exercise and diet, grown fat and not showing signs of stopping gaining, as she comes to a "study" meet up to gorge on all the food you have. Fair warning, she starts blackmailing you with the reveal of your fat fetish to your class and your skinny girlfriend, if you don't help her cheat. But then again, for the reward of having her gorge all the more, fatten up even more, and letting me watch and feel how huge she gets, to keep helping her? I can definitely keep her passing the tests if it'll keep that going...

Link to review
Scr1bester

Phenomenal as always! As far as roleplay plots go, I wish this one was more common. Something about a girl coming to visit and then just helping herself with as much food as she can is really really hot to me. You can definitely see Rosie giving into her greed near the end (RIP that pie) and it's amazing. Definitely recommend and hope to see more stuff like this in the future!

Response from the author:

Wow! Thank you :) Be sure to message me what clip you’d like for free ;)

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review