7 Screenshots

About This File

EVERY TIME MY STOMACH GETS BIGGER I FEEL IT FOR ALL THE FOOD THAT GOES INTO IT AND HOW FAST I CAN EAT ...
MY ARMS ARE BIGGER AND SMOOTH, MY BELLY TOUCHES MY LEGS, BUT I FEEL THAT WHAT WEIGHTS THE MOST ON MY BODY IS MY BOOTY "IT GROWS FASTER THAN EVERYTHING"
TODAY I MADE MY BEAUTIFUL BELLY BIGGER WITH A DELICIOUS PIZZA FILLING A CHOCOLATE CAKE AND A LITER OF COCACOLA. IN THIS CLIP YOU WILL ALSO LISTEN TO MANY ERUCTS. YOU WILL LOVE TO SEE HOW FULL AND ROUND THAT WAS AFTER THIS FILLING.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gizmo1451

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love Greedy sow. this gorgeous woman is fast becoming one of my favourites.  she can put a vast amount away in that amazing belly of hers in pretty quick time, and I love her burps. she's so sexy when she burps. wow

Response from the author:

Love your comment, your nice words motivate me to continue growing, thank you Love your comment, your nice words motivate me to keep growing, thank you for taking the time to write 🥰♥️

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Greedy Sow devours a whole pizza, an entire cake and a big bottle of Coke in this clip. She is wearing very sexy lingerie as well. She shows off her fat body, rubs her belly, moans and burps. This video is really hot! 😍

Response from the author:

♥️♥️♥️

Link to review