4 Screenshots

About This File

In this sexy GFE role play clip, you come home from work to find your feedee girlfriend laying in bed, surrounded by snacks and stuffing her face. She looks fatter than ever and the sight of her huge belly (which she is lustfully grabbing before noticing you come in) makes you instantly excited. At first, she's a bit embarrassed to have been caught looking so greedy and lazy, but she has to admit to you that she's SO horny today. All the eating and her recent weight gain has made her feel fatter and sexier than ever, and  playing with her soft jiggly belly all day really turned her on. She tells you about the experience while showing you her recent gains and teasing you with her big voluptous body. She knows you can't resist and will be wanting to touch her just as much as she wants to touch you. She teases you until you can't wait any longer, and then finally invites you to get into bed with her.

🖤 If you enjoy this clip, please take a moment to leave me a review and let me know! They help me a lot, and also make me feel really good to read! Thank you so much for your support! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

GGGF is absolutely gorgeous in this video. I love the idea of coming home to my fat wife while she is all horny and waiting. GGGF is looking super plump and soft. I can't wait to see what's next on the platter for her. As always her role playing is amazing and got me hooked from the start. 😍

Link to review

Another hot 5 star clip from GGGF join her has she is jiggling her big belly it’s looking the biggest I have seen it yet. She has been eating all day and it shows 🐷. Her back fat is just 😍 her role play is top notch as ever in this. GGGF moves around a lot giving you a better look at how she’s been growing 🍑 and her thighs are looking so wobbly now with some sexy fat here chat too as she tells you what she wants you to do to her 🥵.

Link to review