Spoiled Plump Princess | Roleplay

$5.99

(11 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Roleplay • Costume • Stuffing • Sensual Feeding • Pampering • Spoiled Brat • Funnel • Pastries • Messy Eating • Belly Play • Multi-Angle ~ 16 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

For Halloween this year I really wanted to roleplay a fat spoiled princess demanding that her servants overfeed her!

Princess Mochii is OBSESSED with sweets and stuffs her face silly with over a dozen different treats!

She demands her servants keep bringing her more and more pastries as her royal dress grows tighter and her face gets covered in chocolate and cream...

They advise for her to slow down but she's the PRINCESS she can have as many treats as she desires! 

Eventually she has to have her servants remove her dress because it becomes too uncomfortable as she continues to stuff herself and chug milkshake through her funnel!

Over-bloated and tired, she yells at her servants to feed her the rest of the treats so she doesn't have to move a muscle!

Not long after she finishes the
last bite she drifts off to sleep in sugar induced food coma 😴

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SodamFat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mochii can’t go wrong! This Plump Princess is the combination  of elegance and obesity, her hedonistic lifestyle shows with her cellulite, stretch marks and a gut that practically hides her face! Not to mention double chin that surrounds her face in fat. Cannot wait to see what the Halloween Candy does to this round royal. Keep on gaining!

Link to review
Easy300

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Omg you are so incredible, i Love how fat you got and how fat you will get.

I Love how you eat i Love how you gained 

Amazing

Link to review
Bismilla

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Very good video, Princess Mochii really needs a lot of sweets to keep her round figure.

Link to review
Ramenconsume

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Every single time you drop a video you look noticeably bigger. At this point you’re gonna have to update the time lapse on your profile. 

Link to review
jj2518

Brilliant as always, more roleplay like this is loved

Link to review
Neverspent2007

There are so many ways to describe this video that I have difficulty putting it to paper but I’ll try.

Mochii is simply at the top of her game; she puts so much effort and passion into her videos and no expense is spared as to the quality and professionalism of her efforts.

This video was hot. Ridiculously hot. So hot that the sun itself pales in comparison; you can see Mochiis huge gut expand more and more with every bite she takes and even after she’s about to burst she demands more and more until she simply cannot move from where she lies.

She is in a total state of euphoria and bliss; she has found her true passion and purpose.

Keep up the amazing work Mochii and have a Happy Halloween 🎃 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for this very thoughtful review 😍❤️

Link to review
Guest jmg123

🔥 clip. Mochii always delivers with the role play and this one is no exception! If bossy bbws are your thing than this vid will not disappoint

Link to review