My First weigh-in and measurements #1 + tight pants try-on and size comparison

$9.99

(8 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

My 2021 weigh in! 
It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for! Katie finally shares her measurements and her new weight (from starting at 250lbs!

In this video Katie starts out by measuring her massive boobs, then moves down to her waist and all the way down to her gigantic ass! She makes sure she walks up to the camera to show you each measurement and shares her first weigh-in! See what her new number is and keep your eyes open for more weigh-ins to come! She also compares her size to a mirror so you can get a better idea of just how big she is! BUT THATS NOT ALL! 🤤 finish this video with seeing Katie try on super tight pants, with all of the jiggling, squeezing and struggling you know and love! 

Edited by KatiesBigFatButt

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Fisherman07

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely stunning!! She's definitely been growing fast!! Watching everything jiggle is just mesmerizing!! This is a must own!!

Link to review
Kenzo998

Wow loved the clip so much, and your somewhat submissive attitude to seeing the actual number on the scales was great. High recommend 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Katie's mouth-watering, jaw dropping, pants-tightening body is on full display here as she blesses us once again, this time with her measurements.  She starts off with her H(uge)-Cup tits, then moves on to her waist.  Then we get to to the main event: THAT ASS!  The shock on her face says it all, and I admit, I was shocked too, 'cuz I thought it'd be more 😂.  The first half the video ends with her weight reveal, which I was off by 6.9 lbs.

Next up, Katie does a quick size comparison next to a full length body mirror which, surprise surprise, she's wider than 😂.  She then struggles mightily to put on her first pair of spandex jeans.  At one point she turns around and we see her try to pull the pants over that giant pumpkin sized ass of hers, but it's just too tight and she admits defeat.  She may have lost, but as viewers, we definitely win, as this leaves her with a perfect looking muffin top, and huge belly hanging over her jeans.  The second pair, which are a bit stretchier, take some effort as well, but do eventually fit, although she's clearly out of breath after trying on two pairs of jeans.  Once again, another A+ vid from Katie!  Get it!

Link to review
BigDogStatus

Katie's looking bigger than ever in this vid 🔥 I'm not surprised by the numbers, but I'm definitely impressed. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of her and her stunning figure

Link to review