Daddy's Growing Girl

$8.99

(11 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: DDLG. Donut feeding. Weight gain shake. Begging. MILD abdl. Multiple POV. Feeder/feedee. 14 minutes

Casey loves to grow for Daddy and keep him happy. She's always so eager to fill her belly up for Daddy. Chugging and chugging. Eating and eating. 

She seems to keep outgrowing all those cute little outfits you buy her. You play with her big belly. You jiggle her back flab. You stuff her greedy face with donuts. You admire her from so many different angles and positions… in so many little outfits that no longer fit. Casey sucks on her pacifier wishing it was your…

You're so proud of your good girl. She begs you to fill her up with YOUR cream. Casey will do anything to keep you happy. She’s your big, greedy, adorable baby girl. 

NOTE: this is more DDLG than ABDL. I just love sucking on things 🤣💕

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is an absolute tour de force! All of Casey's talents are on full display - her editing, playfulness, beauty, greed, role-playing, love for life and being fed, and her wonderful spirit she brings to each clip! Casey is more enormous and gluttonous than ever and when you see her lucky feeder grab her back roll, just look how much is able to be jiggled and played with!!!! If I wasn't already so rock hard from everything else.....INSTANT BONER!!!!

Casey's double chin is bigger now as well and her gut just keeps getting rounder the more greedy she grows! Seeing her get stuffed donuts is always my personal favorite and seeing that round ass.....is that a giant cake or a donut???!!! I just want to slap and grab!!! 🥵 She also has her fupa played with briefly....no words for how hot THAT was!!!!!

Bottom line it for you guys - this is an instant classic and your girl has poured herself into her craft! Buy this clip, tell her how appreciated she is! She loves hearing this!!! Casey, THANK YOU for making the hottest clip on Curvage!!!!!!!

Now LET'S GROWWWW! 😈

Link to review
Bellmin

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my god Casey...redunkulous...electric...and so friggin hot!  This vid is just pure 🔥🧨💣.  Your demeanor is perfect and the outfit is just bonkers.  One of your best and btw...you're so damn adorable in this!  As you know I'm usually more eloquent...but my mind is oatmeal after this one. 🥴

fat girl GIF by jessthechen

Link to review
jacksprat

HOLY CRAP. Daddy's little girl is making us all very proud. Casey has GROWN up Big and Sexy. Our sweet little plumper has gotten herself all round and FAT. She looks damn good and she knows it. In this clip Casey makes it very clear why she has packed on such voluptuous fats. She merely wants to please every man on the planet. She craves admiration and is determined to get it. Casey has that personality trait which drives her to be the most appealing woman anywhere she goes. She strives for excellence in every endeavor. Right away you'll see that she has exceeded this goal and has blown up to sexier proportions than I've ever dared to dream possible. Her Belly is a sphere, I mean it. Scientists could calibrate their instruments based on the roundness of her perfect belly. And she is so thrilled with her fat self. Casey flexes her fat round curves for the camera and us to admire. And she is showing no signs of slowing down since her appetite grows along with her girth. After swiftly chugging down some sweet rich cream she is hand fed some fattening doughnuts. This frees up her hands to lovingly caress and appreciate her own fats. Huge titties, belly and butt are put on display to flaunt their enormity. Casey could not be more proud as she already knows how pleased we are to see her showing off. Playfully with a veneer of innocence as if she only accidently became the sexiest girl in the world. This spoiled little brat has gotten everything she wants. And now we are getting spoiled to see her present herself. Seriously, that sexy belly tho. You gotta see this thing in full bloom. 

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

I don't even know where to begin.... So many times, in so many videos, Casey has outdone herself with something amazing (more amazing!) and sexy and totally irresistible. And now she has done it AGAIN, in a totally over-the-top relentlessly sexy, erotic, epiphany of a video. Daddy's little girl has been such a good girl, and has become such a big, sexy, greedy girl, eating all her cream, all her donuts, and all her shakes -- just like a good, good girl. No one has EVER looked sexier in a romper and a jumper than Casey does here. (Just to be clear: no one ever before.) And now it will be necessary for Daddy to buy his best girl some new clothes. And -- more to the point -- reward her with the playtime that she has certainly earned. 

Have to cut this review short here, in order to watch Daddy's Feedee AGAIN. 

Thank you, Casey! (Not least for the pigtails and the pacifier!) Absolutely the sexiest Curvage video I have ever seen. Just  ... wow!

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

Been waiting eagerly for this one and it didnt disappoint!

Casey wriggling and bouncing in an array of the cutest outfits, so eager to please and sucking on everything in sight.

Doesnt get much better than this!🥰

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

extremely good editing and amazing camerawork with lots of angles! Casey eating so good being the best girl for daddy! This is better then I was expected, woow!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Casey never fails to disappoint, looking like top tier goddess material here, she is just looking so thick these day🔥 Always great to see her sucking back cream into her massive gut, and looking extra adorable to boot ❤️

Link to review
t69502a

One of your best clips ever. Seeing you in those cute costumes and being fed until your swollen with food like the gluttonous piggy you are is simply wonderful. Your body looks so gloriously curvy and fat in this video.

Link to review
jackal27

Holy fucking shit, what a scorching hot clip by Casey for me to discover after being out of town this past week. I am totally knocked over and laughed right back by how turned on I am by Casey here. Here she is playing “Daddy’s” perfect, spoiled feedee princess who does nothing but chug heavy cream and binge eat donuts all for her sugar daddy feeder to reward both them with his homemade cream. Just seeing Casey in her different outfits all that cling so perfectly to her rolls and curves that help show off how big, round and incredibly sexy she is, blows my mind. I was overwhelmed by how hot and wet this clip made me in almost no time at all. Casey is of course bigger than ever, and yet it still stuns me every time she updates including this one. Seeing Casey chug her heavy cream, and then be hand fed donut after donut, demanding more, all while passionately her rubbing her massive orb of a belly that has no control with food is almost too much for me to handle. If I could rate this 6 or more stars I would because this clip was absolutely that good. The preview pics posted prior to the clip release  lived up to their hype and then some. 🤯😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Daddy’s cute little piggy loves being stuffed. She loves eating all types of cream and love daddy’s cream. What a hot clip from the hottest hog 

Link to review