6 Screenshots

About This File

Your plump queen is fatter than ever! Leda knows how much you love her growing body, especially her blimping belly, and she knows you'd do anything to make her bigger! She sensually rubs her fat tummy while purring that you belong to her. Yes, Leda wants you all to herself, pampering her and helping her become more and more plush. She's gained so much weight and gotten so plush over the past few months, she's the image of femininity. She represents the holy trinity of food, fat, and sex. Her bulging belly even hangs between her thick thighs now, and she loves to squeeze it between them! Leda loves seeing how turned on you get seeing her pinch, jiggle, and squeeze her fat belly. With every jiggle and bounce you fall for her a little more, until you completely belong to her. 

Other Files from ledalavandula

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Andrew111

Leda, Leda, Leda, She is just so tantalizing and mesmerizing. She is a master of this feeder/ feedee genre.  If she ever writes a romance novel i will buy that too. Her recent weight gain just adds to the whole Leda experience . If you are a feeder and have not experienced one of her clips,  purchase one today . You will not be disappointed.  You are just putty in her capable hands.      

Response from the author:

Wow thank you so much for this review Andrew! I love hearing how much power I have over you 😈

Share this review

Link to review
jacksprat

Leda is fully aware she has blossomed so hot that she now has real control over us. She knows we gravitate to her and can no longer resist. It's our very nature and Leda holds all the power with her superbly nourished and hyperdeveloped body. She makes it very explicit and plain that she understands the dynamic. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this hot review 🥵

Share this review

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review