5 Screenshots

About This File

Out of shape and out of breath!!

Last time I attempted to work out we saw how that ended. I have packed on a few more pounds since and boy does it show. It is exhausting even just doing simple stretching, wait till you see me on the elliptical. I’d rather eat cheese burgers and get belly rubs all day. I will save the working out for you 🤪😏

In this video watch me stretch, do some yoga, some on the ground exercises and of course show off my ass and belly. I workout on the elliptical and show you just how out of breath exercising makes me. Don’t miss out! 💋💋💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bonedoc1958

This video is great . Especially if you love a big sexy ass,  and a large belly hang like I do. Lindsee shows off her big beautiful naked butt as her workout pants slide off . Wonderful girl, show that beautiful butt off more often. I particularly love watching her massive sexy belly bounce off her thighs with every step on the elliptical machine.  I also loved as she pulled her shirt down over her belly, but the shirt wasn't having any if it. So it quickly rode up and off the sexy belly.  .

Response from the author:

Love love love the review!!! Thank you xoxo

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review xoxoxo

Link to review