4 Screenshots

About This File

Since KP has been in town, she's really only had one thing on her mind, fattening up the delicious @ChubbyCupcake. CC thinks it's time to return the favour and sits Kitty down for a sweet surprise. 

Watch as KP is sensually fed donuts, cream and shake, all whilst these two can't help but admire just how big they have both gotten. CC also admits to her newest obsession - KP's chubby little feet... and she wants to lick cream off of them! 😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest UnofficialMrCheese

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kittypiggy is the GOAT. You can tell she absolutely loves what she does and that is the most appealing thing to me. Watching her journey is that much more exciting when you know how badly she wants to grow and how passionate she is about it. You can see the joy in every bite. Definitely toss the money if you can, it’s clearly not going to waste! Excited for what comes next!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
jj22

Someone's mentioned in the comments for this video that it's expensive  - but, believe me, when you watch it, you won't think that.  You'll be too busy gawping in slumped, open-mouthed astonishment at these two magical women - and rejoicing that such perfect specimens of beauty and womanhood exist in the world.

Do I sound a bit over the top?  I don't think so.  Honestly, I truly believe that every single frame of this video is absolute solid gold.

These two are my all-time favourite models.  Here, they're dressed in super-sexy, tiny little outfits which show off every exquisite curve of their beautiful bodies.  And just look at those faces!  So gorgeous, so pretty, and so round!  I also love their hair and make-up (especially the sexy lipstick).

With their fabulous bodies mashed together in a little two-seater sofa, the gently dominant @ChubbyCupcake starts shoving donuts, pushing eclairs, and spraying cream into @KittyPiggy's submissive, pretty mouth.  KP looks so beautiful with her face packed full of calorific goodness, her cheeks bulging out, double-chin on proud display as she nods for more food, those big heavy breasts bursting out, and that sexy belly resting magnificently on her super-thick thighs.   CC is a stunning vision of sensual physical perfection as well - I love the bit when she has to release her massive belly.

Needless to say, these two have charisma and chemistry by the cartload, as they playfully flirt with and admire each other.  Their conversation is humorous, sexy, and romantic.  Maybe it's just me imagining things, but when they gaze deeply into each other's eyes, I reckon there's a real passion there.  I also adored the way that, at 06:28, CC is just so tender and loving as she gently pours milkshake into KP's eager little mouth.  It's like she wants to take care of all of KP's needs and give her love, and care, and attention, all the while nurturing her body and feeding it, making it grow and grow.  Same thing goes for the section at 10:38, where CC is so beautifully attentive, and affectionate, and caring in the way she uses her fingers to gently cram the remains of a donut into KP's mouth.

(Total fantasy time, but I like to imagine these two waddling into a supermarket, holding hands.  Bellies peeking out of tight tops.  Giving each other joyful public kisses as they fill a trolley with fattening goodies.)

At one point, CC mentions how much she loves KP's feet and so, towards the end of the video, KP lets her lick cream off them!  I can DEFINITELY see what CC means about KP's feet - they are so CUTE and CHUBBY!  We get a great view of KP's legs as well.  (I reckon that BBW legs must be one of the most unsung body-parts - we need more leg videos!)  And just look at those ankles!  ADORABLE.

Overall, an absolutely mind-blowingly fantastic video, featuring two of the sweetest, cutest, priettiest, sexiest women on the planet.

Link to review
Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

God it's so sexy watching cc shovel mouthful upon mouthful of food into kitty's mouth and kitty consuming it all with glee, the chemistry the two is so sexy I don't know what else to say, other than I think they're gonna need a bigger couch soon if they intend to both sit side by side because the one in the video looks tiny.

Link to review
dunchester

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's always great to see two of my favorite Curvage models - and accomplished gainers - spending time together, encouraging each other's growth! The chemistry these gorgeous women share is delightful to watch. And while Kitty flirts with SSBBW status, CC appears to be doing her part to ensure her round belly remains biggest!

I can't imagine it will be long before these big fat beauties are unable to both fit on that couch, together!

Link to review