1 Screenshot

About This File

I’ve been in the biggest pig mood all day today; I finished a huge breakfast, had some ice cream, a giant lunch, chugged a half a carton of milk just for fun, ate almost a dozen cookies..l needless to say I’m prettttty bloated. Watch me talk about how full I am while rubbing my big swollen belly, moaning, playing with my belly button and more. Oink.

43F346B5-8BE8-4AC5-931B-71A81921C402.gif

48BF7072-E4D7-46C8-8BFC-F614F1048D40.gif

Other Files from Enchantress

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

thewowza36

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Enchantress looks great here as usual--you hear plenty of moans and groans as she rubs her belly and talks about how much she's loving her weight gain

Link to review
StuffedbellyloverChris

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

@Enchantress My first Enchantress´ Vid I ever watched and it grows my interest watching more of your work. Despite being not that experienced in doing vids you work like a veteran and know how and where to set the punch lines! And your seductive voice is almost mesmerizing, dear Enchantress! 

All the best,

Chris

Link to review
Geraldomega

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Love that ** belly, hope to see it grow.

Link to review
Borghen

Not only has Enchantress a charmingly chubby figure, but she's stuffed and bloated, too. She rubs her soft tummy, moans in pleasure and speaks with her sensual voice. 

I could give her five stars, if she only showed her beautiful face.

Link to review