4 Screenshots

About This File

I decided to take a break from planning my Halloween costume to indulge in a childhood favorite- Swiss Rolls! 

The first pack went down easily - I forgotten how good these tasted! But the more I ate the more sick I felt! 

Eventually I was forcing down the sickly sweet treats while moaning "I don't wana eat this anymore!" 

This video features bbw lingerie, over indulgence, smoking and fat play 

Other Files from sweetheart_stoner

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Sweetie overdoes it in this clip. She is looking devilish complete with horns and sexy red lingerie and lots of smoke! She has set herself the task to consume six sweet rolls. They are super sweet and despite her name she struggles to eat them one after another. It's super hot 🥵 to hear encourage herself to keep eating them even as she says "It was a bad idea". Her grimaces and groans as she reluctantly shoves swiss rolls into her mouth are delicious 🤤. If youre into big beautiful women pushing themselves to overindulge then this clip is for you.  

Link to review