Lover of fat womens visit me.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•

$5.69

ย ย  (2 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

2A7DA536-1FC0-4ADF-9B14-C039A794C7C7.thumb.gif.d028deb26b5f1d93bec55976f220d478.gifย A feeder and lover of fat and growing girls visited me to make me feel the sexiest chubby of all, we bathed together and he squeezed every part of my fat body and even stroked my belly and my big butt. then we went to my room to show him how heavy I am, I mounted on his slim body, I made him touch my belly and my big butt and delight him with my whole being and he left enchanted.๐Ÿคค This is visual pleasure, my wet body full of fat being touched sensually by him ... God, what an unforgettable experience๐Ÿคค

PS: I love that my new lover knows some English and says such sexy things about me, I know many of you will enjoy it. sorry for the photos, it was pretty improvised when it arrived.

2A7DA536-1FC0-4ADF-9B14-C039A794C7C7.gif

81D8C211-D7E0-48AC-B4B6-CAB2AA12B43D.gif

6E511459-5412-4835-9DD5-1E31258F370E.gif

F0A84E33-67F1-4FC6-9080-DBB6729874B6.gif

Other Files from Chubby Arii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Charleston55th

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love to see that Arii enjoys her chubby body so much she's starting to invite feeders over just to appreciate her fat bodyย 

Great shower portion and the POV was excellent

Amazing video โค๏ธโค๏ธย 

Response from the author:

I'm glad you love itโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Link to review
foobarbaz1337

0 of 3 members found this review helpful 0 / 3 members

Need to get a lot more passionate about what you doing and the guy you are with.

Also learn video editing. Horizontal part in vertical fit. We are out of matchbox-video times.

Response from the author:

Hello, thanks for your suggestion that I have gone from vertical to horizontal is by purpose since I want it to be better appreciated in that shot. Thank you for always being so attentive and demanding, I like it.

Link to review