5 Screenshots

About This File

It's Saturday evening and Shar is chillin home alone whilst her family have gone out for a meal. Shar hasn't been invited to the family meal, instead she's been left to stay at home and look after the house. 

Shar tucks into domino's.. she starts to talk about her family and just how fat she is becoming.. so much so, that she's starting to embarrass her family at events and gatherings.. they don't even want her there anymore!! Shar talks about her sister winding her up about her weight and how she steals all her clothes and tells her how she will never fit in her skinny clothes ever again.. she talks about how she's not allowed to work on reception at the family salon anymore and instead is sent upstairs to do the boring spraytans. She talks about how her mum constantly tells her to cover up her belly in public cos its embarrassing for the family and how they are always on her case to start working out again..

Shar isn't that perfect pretty petite daughter anymore.. she's now the bad fat daughter they wish they never had!

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Shars gluttony is on full display in this clip, her belly looks massive has she binges on pizza and wedges 🐷 and tells us what her family think of her gain. The tracksuit was definitely a good choice to wear in this vid. I like that you use your own much larger dip for the pizza to make it even more fattening. Love that you were patting your full belly and wobbling it a lot during this so hot 😍 and of course plenty of big burps. 

Link to review
StuffitInn

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fantastic Clip, I can see how much you like being the naughty daughter who let herself go in this video.. it’s incredibly arrousing. I love watching you pig out and you never disappoint Shar! 

I don’t think you should even bother trying too lose the weight at this point.. you’re never gunna get that appetite under control again 😘

Link to review