20 Screenshots

About This File

YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS ! :) 

it’s my first blog video ever & not only that , it includes a buffet stuffing, stuckage, tight clothes , public humiliation & more ;) ! 
come join me as we go to the buffet and I pig out eating so much chicken mashed potato’s sandwich’s , desserts  & more ! After the stuffing I go in the bathroom to let out my huge gut! I play and jiggle my new huge stuffed belly! After that I am so full I end up getting a wheelchair and barley can walk through the park ! I take you with me through scary mazes & rides ! On some rides I was just to big I could barely get my seat belt on and on some the handle bars just wouldn’t go down! 
after that I get stuck several times through out the park even in some lines ! 
I show my belly out in public because I’m so amazed with how big it feels & I still become hungry for a new snack ! A big huge snack that is ! :) 

trust me this is worth the buy & 

if BUY & leave a review within the first 24 hours I will give you TWO FREE VIDEOS ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Motorola762

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A fun light hearted video focusing more on a fun night out rather then being super sexualized. Fun watch. You look great, I especially love that you took out your piercings and now I can see your pretty face better. I'm glad you two are happy together.

Link to review
Red Lion

I have never wanted to sit on a ride next to someone more in my F***ING LIFE!

Link to review
Richardpaul1212

Oh no I wrote a review to have the free videos but it didn't work...

Well I love the video because it's outside and it's super exciting to see you stuck in public.

However I would love to see you more 

xoxo

Link to review
mana020

Amazingly hot! Multiple stuffings, walking around, belly play, and tight spaces for a truly magnificent ass to squeeze through.  Super happy I got this one!

Could I get the Holy cow I'm Huge!!! Weigh in/measurements & more and the Stuck at the part LITERALLY + Panda Express Stuffing! videos please?

Thank you for being amazing and sharing your spectacular beauty!

Link to review
lois alg

Wow!!! Every time I turn around Kayla seems to be getting bigger and sexier 😍 All that snacking is doing wonders for those luscious curves.

For the 2 free videos could i get "! POV: BOYFRIEND FACE & BODY SITTING/ RIDING & SEXY FAT TALK" and "Hot Dog Stuff and Pillow Hump" please ?

Link to review
Ironhide13831

Absolutely amazing video! Following you around vlog style is fantastic. Watching you stuff your face and play with that scrumptious belly, waddle around showing us just how sexy and big you truly are. Definitely something to be said for watching you run around and seeing your uber cute and horny real self. You should start a vlog series like this :)

Link to review
Chris.Dip

First time ive ever bought a video on here. It was well worth the money! Seeing how much kayla stuffed herself was great, the belly play in the bathroom was a rly nice touch to it. I loved seeing all the public ways she got stuck or barely fit in things, or especially when she took out her belly! these videos are what I’ve been looking for for a long time. Mad respect to kayla for doing all that public stuff for us, much appreciated, thanks for creating great content. If you have any interest in public belly content this is a must buy!

Link to review
Jay86

Omg this was hot 🥵 Kayla you are amazing! It’s clear you’ve put on a lot of weight this year and it’s good to see you’re so happy about it 😍 more please. Much, much more…

Link to review
:-)

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow kayla you are massive love to see you waddling around 🥵🥵🥵can i get the new stuckage video and the my fat fantasy pls :)

Link to review
FA24

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's the first video I have purchased from Kay, and I'm glad to have done it. She has a great body, and really knows how to take advantage of it. Sure one of my best discovers from this page. Great video! I totally recommend it

Link to review
Paul S

love how beautiful and gorgeous your growing body is your belly is so big and perfect💕💕💕

Link to review
slinky439

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

If there's something you have to admit is how pleasantly plump Kayla has become. She always goes for it in these stuffing videos and I appreciate that. If you love watching big girls wattle then this video is for you. Seeing her out in public really shows how huge she has become and it always gets me going. Hoping for even MORE gains in the future. Also whats not to like about that that cute, bubbly personality. Buy this vid, it will NOT disappoint. 

(P.S. I wan't to know how we go about getting those free vids, I was hoping to get the two free vids here and I was also not given a free vid for the most recent weigh in (I bought that one in the first 24 Hours as well) I bought. Feel free to message me please, would like to get those three free vids from the deal, otherwise keep on growing!).

Link to review
Jason Roman

It was a fun adorable vlog. Kayla is truly the most gorgeous bbw on curvage. The belly play was sexy I would love to play the soft plush and squishy belly. The stuck content was short but nonetheless very hot. More focused stuck content around your hips and big butt!!! Please reply to me on snapchat. 

Link to review
Easy300

Ohhh yeees really nice Video and you Look so beautiful and curvy 😍 

I follow you since you have startet with this Video, im pretty sure you are one of The best BBW Model 😘

Screenshot_2021-10-27-00-50-27-556_com_miui.gallery.thumb.jpg.b91e88c1e1070f2488e7090ca142ab07.jpg

Link to review
Guest magicman94

This video is a scary good time 😁 it was great seeing you squeeze through the turnstiles and onto the rides. I'm surpised you didn't get stuck on that airplane one with your huge butt 😋For the two videos, could I get "Tattooed Fatty Try's on Tight pants" and " Taco Feast Makes me FAT~ & Thong Try On" please?

Link to review