20 Screenshots

About This File

YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS ! :) 

it’s my first blog video ever & not only that , it includes a buffet stuffing, stuckage, tight clothes , public humiliation & more ;) ! 
come join me as we go to the buffet and I pig out eating so much chicken mashed potato’s sandwich’s , desserts  & more ! After the stuffing I go in the bathroom to let out my huge gut! I play and jiggle my new huge stuffed belly! After that I am so full I end up getting a wheelchair and barley can walk through the park ! I take you with me through scary mazes & rides ! On some rides I was just to big I could barely get my seat belt on and on some the handle bars just wouldn’t go down! 
after that I get stuck several times through out the park even in some lines ! 
I show my belly out in public because I’m so amazed with how big it feels & I still become hungry for a new snack ! A big huge snack that is ! :) 

trust me this is worth the buy & 

if BUY & leave a review within the first 24 hours I will give you TWO FREE VIDEOS ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not sure how to reach out to you. I left a review after purchasing this video within 24 hours and all, but I didnt realize i should put the two videos I wanted in the review. “ Belly worship ft. Curvage Casey, Reiinapop, MissSugarPlumpFairy “ and “ Stuck at the park LITERALLY + Panda Express Stuffing! “ are the videos I would like please. Thank you! 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.