6 Screenshots

About This File

You've had a long week and Kat can tell you need some help letting go of that tension. She'll start you off nice and slow, focusing on your breathe and drawing attention to the sensations you're feeling. Once you're calm and relaxed she guides you through your climax, keeping you on the edge for a little bit until finally letting you release and bringing you back to your calm, happy headspace from the beginning of the clip. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I always loved asmr never really had a good Instructions for Satisfaction asmr before honestly it relaxed me at first especially after a day of work and then just listening to instructions was nice especially when belly came out and was rubbed with lotion and damn I honestly felt like saying out loud Goddess can I come but my roommates are here so but just getting the urge to say it felt great hopefully more asmr like this in the future especially from this goddess

Link to review