8 Screenshots

About This File

You have been sabotaging your girlfriend's healthy lifestyle for a year, and she has finally began to catch on after seeing an old photo of herself... But when she begins to accuse you of fattening her, you show her just how amazing indulging in fatness feels!

616143508_Promo3.thumb.jpg.3be480d4c98b8a2d820e254c952f87b0.jpg349401738_Promo4.thumb.jpg.99e3060abba586f7b8faed13949c5ac9.jpg1297024434_Promo5.thumb.jpg.32905ad02199ae8a898f61a8d9900ba2.jpg1301905616_Promo7.thumb.jpg.a3b553c13db07222809a85f17233f875.jpg

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day - You make your girlfriend breakfast and coffee, which she notices is remarkably delicious for being low fat, low calorie, no sugar and vegan. When she hurries off to workout you convince her to have a lazy day at home instead...

378751822_FatteningGIF5.thumb.gif.3d86f05831ac7f45588c3256e1bbb3bf.gif1763224330_FatteningGIF6.thumb.gif.aade35916f3cc7815b7e7dc61386ce0e.gif

"Babe, have I gotten fat?" Your girlfriend goes to change into comfy clothing and decides to flip through her snapchat memories, revealing a photo of herself from a year ago...which looks much different than she does now. She brings this up to you and you calm her down explaining she hasn't gained a pound, but she isn't fooled for long.

493285668_FatteningGIF1.thumb.gif.cd95b5803c1faea4d3636089300c7f79.gif

Submitting to hedonism - After she finally realizes you've been sabotaging her healthy lifestyle she's furious, but you convince her to just try indulging in her own fatness, which quickly leads to her finding our her true passion is not in working out!

1761196897_FatteningGIF4.thumb.gif.54f8cae97eac57a46141aad075baaf19.gif

In this clip ;

Before Pics | Weight Gain | Stuffing | GFE | Roleplay | Fear of Gaining | Learning to Love Obesity | Slob/Messy Eating

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AZ_Guy_88

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I love that it's a long thought out plot and the length was perfect. Rosie looks as beautiful as ever and I loved every minute of this video 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

Thank you hon!! :) Don’t forget to let me know what clip you want for free! ;)

Link to review
D1balling

One of the most beautiful models on the site and  one of the best videos out . I highly recommend you all to buy the video you won't regret it.

Link to review
crudeatoms

Yes, yes, yes! Rosie is super cute as always. What isn't typical with this video is her size - she's gotten enormous recently! This video treats you to a few wardrobe changes, most of which show her wonderful belly and round, beautiful face.

This is a nice POV/GFE - a style Rosie does so well. Add to that the wickedness of secretly fattening her up, followed by a body tour as she realizes how much she's changed, followed by her slowly coming to love her changes.

There's a lot to this video. It's a delightful slow burn, with every scene having something you can enjoy. I fully recommend this one!

This is such high praise, thank you! :) Be sure to message me with what clip you’d like for free! ;)

Link to review
mrguy561

This has been a fantasy of mine for so long, and you really knocked it out of the park in such a short amount of time. I loved the details about buying bigger clothes and adding heavy cream to the coffee. I’m glad I found this because there isn’t really any other video out there that does this kind of role justice. This was such a fun clip to watch since your acting is top notch and really sells the whole thing. Great job!!

Thank you so much my love ❤️ Be sure to DM me what clip you’d like for free ;)

Link to review
Guest joeb94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Loved the role play! This content is what I come for. The quality is superb and the acting amazing. The before and after as well as the Taco Bell part we’re my favourite . You can tell the that the fantasy comes alive so much near the end. All the moaning and caressing makes this a 5/5

Link to review
YungChill3447

Fantastic stuff. I really enjoyed the shift in emotions. Her shock at how much she's grown, feeling hurt and confused about why you'd do this, and then finally becoming overwhelmed with lust for her own fat. 10/10 both for feederism content and for the acting.

Link to review
j_bubs27

This video is phenomenal!! I don't normally go for roleplaying videos, but this is amazing. Rosie, your acting is quite good! The denial of the obvious weight gain at the beginning is great as well. Then, just giving in to being fat at the end is the cherry on top.

Your arms and hands have gotten so chunky! And that permanent double chin is so cute. This has got to be one of my favorite videos on all of curvage!

Link to review
audi34

This is a great video! I love how you can see how much time and effort is put into every video. This one hits is out of the park! You can also really see her packing on the pounds recently ❤. Don't miss out!

Link to review
Phat94

A truly heartwarming video in which we help a glutton-in-denial find her true self.

Okay, if you feel guilty easily, you might feel bad about the start, where the POV character is lying to Rosie about how much fat is in their food. But that'll surely be overpowered by how cute Rosie is looking, and surely bigger than ever. Her face is adorably round, with a splendid double chin coming in. Her acting skills as a happy girlfriend, and her reaction to realising how big she's gotten, all top notch. And over 20 minutes for this price is a steal.

Great immersive video that stays fresh the whole runtime, don't miss out!

Link to review
Eefabeef

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Easily one of my favorite models on here and definitely the best video you have! Checked every box and was super high quality loved it!

Link to review
Johnnyjohnjon

Rosie looks like she has fun acting out these roleplaying clips. Her body bulges out of her clothing as she ponders her recent weight gain. she is such a fatty and it was all part of a delightful plan that worked perfectly.

Link to review
Booba

This video the way rosie reacted to the food she ate and the burps omg such a hot women a dream women for me such a hot roleplay🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
dabsdk

One of the best clips I've got from Curvage and possibly RoseMarieFeedee's best. The GFE & roleplay is top-notch as always and she's looking 🔥🔥 throughout. At 22 minutes this is like an episode of an FA's dream show. Continues being one of the hardest working and hands-down stunning models on Curvage!

Link to review
jj22

An absolutely epic masterclass in roleplaying from the super-sexy @RosieMarieFeedee!

Rosie is your cute and adorable girlfriend - and it's only right and proper that you've been fattening her up.  The only problem is that she doesn't know you've been doing it!  You've been secretly using heavy cream in her coffee, giving her real bacon instead of low-fat turkey bacon, and drowning her food in full-fat mayo.

More of your sneaky tactics involve persuading her not to exercise - and even replacing her clothes with bigger sizes so she wouldn't realise she was packing on the pounds.

All hell breaks loose when Rosie discovers what you've been up to - however, pretty soon she realises that she may as well just press on and become a full-blown, beautiful, piggy princess whose lusty gluttony knows no bounds!

As usual, Rosie's acting skills are absolutely priceless.  She really makes you feel like you're there in the scene.  Her comic timing is genuinely impressive, and her dialogue is humorous and very sexy.

Another thing I want to add is that, basically, Rosie is practically giving us several videos in one.   By which I mean that there are difference outfits, different sections, and different stuffing sequences.

Rosie looks absolutely STUNNING.  Her growth and body-development are inspirational.  She is absolutely ballooning, and she looks more and more beautiful with each video.  Her face is so, so, so, so pretty and so very, very round!  Her double chin is perfection, and I just absolutely love how thick and chubby her arms look.  Even her hands look plumped-up!

A fabulous video, which also shows off Rosie's highly professional film-making skills.

(By the way, I LOVE the preview screenshots that Rosie has chosen to provide.  For me, they show that she really, really GETS IT.)

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review