9 Screenshots

About This File

------- 🥵🥵🥵🥵14: 13 MINUTES 🥵🥵🥵🥵 ------
FORCE FEEDING-BURPS-BELLYPLAY

POV:
On the street you meet a beautiful kitten named Juicy Angel.
You can't leave her there, so you take her from there to fatten her up and take care of her.
After a while, that kitten has grown too big! But you can't stop feeding her, you grab her by her leash and force her to eat
Shit, she looks cute getting fat every day! you can't stop making it grow.

In this video you will find Juicy Angel and her (you) feeder forcing her to eat, that kitten has to stay fat.
You grab her by the belly, you take her face to force her to eat and she obeys like a good kitten.
She burps without being able to move, but it's not enough ... I think she needs some milk to swell her belly more ... (next clip)

Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DavyW22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

sit back relax and get ready to watch this cutey let out some amazing burps as she has coke poured into her amazing belly so glad i bought this video 

Link to review
nbfd224

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Amazing video you are my favorite gainer and i love your burps 

Response from the author:

Thanks baby 🥰😻

Link to review